Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 37 Ch. 326 - Parental Love and A Flower Field

Dex-chan lover
I really hop that this will advance their relationship. Either with Clara or Amelie. Time to choose.

I ship AmerHiruma. But I'm certain that author will choose Clara, only because Ameri is mature enough to not break if they only stay friends. Where Clara would throw a tantrum like a kid who can't have a candy (unless she have a maturing arc).

Dex-chan lover
I really hop that this will advance their relationship. Either with Clara or Amelie. Time to choose.

I ship AmerHiruma. But I'm certain that author will choose Clara, only because Ameri is mature enough to not break if they only stay friends. Where Clara would throw a tantrum like a kid who can't have a candy (unless she have a maturing arc).
Actually, Clara can be strangely mature at times.
Also, she's been getting closer and closer with Asmodeous, so wouldn't surprise me if those two end up hooking up later on.

Also, the author has been pushing toward IrumaXAmeri for some time now. (Only one he went on a date with, only one he went to a public ball with and danced with, publicly went with her to that big event, and is only one he doesn't understand his relationship with her).

Dex-chan lover
Father in law so direct, you can't just ask that out of nowhere.
Can't just put our Iruma on the spot like that - he'll say something stupid and set the ship back a few kilometers.

Dex-chan lover
Lawyer 101:
Never ask a question you don't know the answer.

And for a father, you might not like the answer.

Dex-chan lover
Loves that Kalego is the only one who notice Henry's presence. So it shows that warding magic is useless in front of high level demon.

Users who are viewing this thread