Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 37 Ch. 325 - Bouquets and Potted Flowers

kinda wish baal doesn't redeem at all (i recognize it would be funny tho) just so i can see how the process reacts to that. she will either doble down on her devotion to baal or pulverize him

I have a feeling baal awakened her yandere side. If it was iruma she would have turned differently
Also unpopular opinion: Yanderes are the best wifus, the most loyal and aggressive

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If Iruma saved her then, he could've been fixing her yanderity out of loneliness now.

Dex-chan lover
I like how she communicates through flowergrams, and has a separate voice. I like the length it took to establish such a heavily designed character: from her demeanor, to her interests. the translators are god send for those heavy dialogue. her and our resident trumpet faerie can might send them to the netherworld with all the dialogue.
I do wonder how this relationship will turn out in the end... because we still don't quite know the reasons for wanting to return demons to their origin... sort of, at any rate it doesn't feel all too personal and we need more screentime for the head of the villain group

Dex-chan lover
he maybe a villain but atleast he didnt really toyed her, but my dude.... are you sure you will be fine with her?

Wait, Technically he can use her yandere vibes cause once they found out Baal is the enemy, they will also face this girl. damn

Dex-chan lover
I want to see an AU where Iruma was the one that saved her, and she ended up being smitten to him. I feel like he's the only one that can vibe with a talkative person.

Dex-chan lover
So yanderes can speak through flower arrangement. (sighs) I'm never looking at flowers the same way again.

Users who are viewing this thread