Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 37 Ch. 326 - Parental Love and A Flower Field

Dex-chan lover
Hope dies last in our straightforward Iruma case, I guess.
Hell, maybe this is going to be the first step to make his Demon king harem:finnawoke:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
since it's a side by side look with amelie it makes it easy to spot the differences, she doesn't seem to have pointy ears either, and look at the hat, didn't iruma use one like that before to hide the lack of horns?
Fwiw, it's not that she doesn't appear to have pointy ears, it's that her ears are specifically left out of the picture...

Dex-chan lover
Ameri arc, let's gooooooooooooooooooo

Also this helps my theory that the relationship last chapter is meant to parallel these two's relationship

Oh heck no. My boy deserves a harem.
He's meant to be the embodiment of greed, but not like a selfish greed but a virtuous greed, so I can see harem happening for him.

Dex-chan lover
Huh? Ameri's mom is most likely a human. It's been hinted since the earliest chapters. Remember the human Henri had to help leave the demon world?
that does make more sense then what I was thinking although it might be possible that he was lying about the fact that the human left and died in the demon world and Henry decided to make sure from then on that all humans should leave.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, Clara can be strangely mature at times.
Also, she's been getting closer and closer with Asmodeous, so wouldn't surprise me if those two end up hooking up later on.

Also, the author has been pushing toward IrumaXAmeri for some time now. (Only one he went on a date with, only one he went to a public ball with and danced with, publicly went with her to that big event, and is only one he doesn't understand his relationship with her).
True. I keep seeing her as the little brat she used to be.

And true for the date/ball, but I don't see it as a good thing.

We see Clara much more and in diverse situations while Ameli is just show from time to time (it's kind of understandable because they are in the same class), so I take these scene with Ameli as just the author trying to create love tension between Hiruma/Clara/Ameli and not really pushing AmerIruma.

Dex-chan lover
I think Henri was more certain about it when he confronted Iruma about it earlier and said he could help him leave the underworld if he wanted to. It feels a bit retconned that he's less certain now, but maybe it was lost in translation or I don't remember it as well as I thought.
Pretty certain Kalego never knew a thing until his brother told him. There were some narrator bubbles telling us what happened during the summoning, but Kalego didn't know about that.
Ya I’m pretty sure the interrogation happened a couple chapters after the school festival and that was like 100+ chapters ago now so could be either or honestly.

Dex-chan lover
so we are cutting the best girl discusion and chopping in STRAIGHT into ameri? i mean im not against it, but thats a fucking if i seen one

finally some censored hand holding
Screenshot-2023-11-23-225910.png

Users who are viewing this thread