Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 37 Ch. 326 - Parental Love and A Flower Field

Dex-chan lover
Correct Answer: I love Ameri. Potentially... I really like Ameri.
Wrong Answer: She's an amazing person/friend to be around.

Nishi.... Not sure but if this happens I might have to hop off cause man, let some development happen pleaaaaase.

Dex-chan lover
I really hop that this will advance their relationship. Either with Clara or Amelie. Time to choose.

I ship AmerHiruma. But I'm certain that author will choose Clara, only because Ameri is mature enough to not break if they only stay friends. Where Clara would throw a tantrum like a kid who can't have a candy (unless she have a maturing arc).
Clara is mature and would understand, she'd have probably noticed. Not only that but she's not the same Clara she was in chapter 1, and now has a good group of real friends and peers to interact with. The only answer here is Ameri.

Dex-chan lover
Ameri as the cover? Ameri as the main focus? Ameri about to be wingmaned by her dad? Good lord have mercy.

Ty for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
my questions is can they have babies in the future will it be half demon half human? won't they be able to? wil lit be full demon in some magic way?

Dex-chan lover
DAUM this series is well-written. A fun fluffy chapter… but with character growth shown for her and her father, potential growth up next for Iruma, and keeping the core plot (he’s a human in a demon world) moving forward in an interesting way. All at once. Zero “wasted” dialogue or scenes, without losing the “fun” of the series at all.

Most of the time, I worry a long running story will fall apart. I feel like this author actually CAN keep this series going for 20 years if he wants.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand great chapter, but on another you just know that it won't go anywhere for another 100 chapters. So the real question is stops Iruma from confessing.

Dex-chan lover
Now even the dad is growing up to Iruma, no good dad can fight the pure smile of joy in his daughter's face, specially if it reminds them of her mother. Next episode is going to be so damn adorable.

Dex-chan lover
Daaang, never thought I'd see the day where the overprotective dad my be the reason the relationship a main ship moves forward. There's really no answer Iruma can give here that won't have some effect on Ameri, "She's a great friend" hurt from being "friend-zoned," "I really like her" flustered response to potential confession, etc., and there's definitely no way an answer won't be given, given the circumstances, so I wonder how next chapter will play out 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I predict that Iruma will give a non-answer that, in fact, will be more impactful than "I love her"

For example, he could say she's his soulmate. And BOTH Ameri and Henry would take that as a marriage proposal or something XD

Aggregator gang
What if ameri is actually half human, since earlier in the series, Henri did mention something about how he once encountered a human before

Users who are viewing this thread