Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 37 Ch. 326 - Parental Love and A Flower Field

Dex-chan lover
look to the chapter number.
nop, too soon, we are just 326 chapters... 7 years. I will not have any hope of progress

Dex-chan lover
oh-my-god-okay.gif

Time to choose the best girl Iruma!!

I know you will say you two are only friends, but let me hope!
I don't have your hopes. All this years reading mangas and romcoms made me strong

Dex-chan lover
Wow, from Boyfriend-Blocking Dad to Wingman Dad in one chapter?

Still, he can't allow any "or even..."(hand-holding) without being properly in relationship.

Jokes aside, will be genuinely surprised if this'll spark even a tinsy bit of romance-awareness in Iruma.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I would have at least liked to be credited somewhere at the very least
So sign your work? I mean, art gets shared all the time. Coming in swinging publically about them stealing it and using it without credit ain't a good look to you, friendo. Maybe next time bring it up privately with them first, to clear up any potential misunderstandings, instead of trying to vilify them on the podium of public opinion?

EDIT: to the driveby 'dumb' reacters: Try reading context sometime. BBKat replied to Waffleidle saying, "Do you want it to be taken down? I just took whatever dumped in the /a/ thread and use it for TS." which is why I said that art gets shared all the time; they have no idea who owns it unless it's signed if it's obtained elsewhere. Thus why I told them to speak privately with them first to ensure there aren't any misunderstandings first.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread