Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 37 Ch. 327 - A Fortunate Person

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so close. Also, I think the hat works to disprove the theory that Ameri's mom was a human, given the pointed bits of it that indicates something akin to horns or ears being underneath it. At first I thought that the fact that he's so opposed to Ameri being with a human and big desire to make sure humans don't remain in the demon realm were factors, but I think the opposite is true and having a human wife that died all too soon would explain both of those, though I still say the hat says otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
Oh ffs, Iruma still has zero romance-awareness.
87qfms.jpg

Also, is it just me, or people here think Henry was being drawn into Iruma's harem?
I mean, i know Iruma's rizz works on both teams, but Henry was clearly just recollecting memories of his waifu.

Dex-chan lover
I still believe that Iruma will end up with Ameri. For others, I don't think Iruma and them have any deep feelings.
There's definitely a similar connection between Clara and Iruma (both have had their heart flutter moments, though I feel like Clara is more in a position to be either the second after Ameri in the harem or to be the first to confess and then get rejected, the build up between Iruma and Ameri is too great for any other ending to make sense really... well, outside of the "nobody wins" possibility if the series has more of a "return to status quo" ending, but hopefully not since those endings tend to really suck

Dex-chan lover
You know what, valid reason to rescind the good vibes lmao

Dex-chan lover
So, Iruma is now officially the male version of Bakarina? I should have known sooner from how this story started with trying to avoid a bad ending in another world.
Kinda, now that I think about it, but a lot less boring.
Actually I take it back, the Bakarina series is devoid of character development so it's an insult even to compare this treasure to that. It got boring real quick.

Aggregator gang
I really wanna know if ameri's mom is a human or not
I was wondering the same thing last chapter as well, where she doesn't seem to have any demon traits, and her hat does have little stubby horns that she could wear to make her blend in a bit more as well

Man. . .I love these types of chapters, as much as I’d like the story to move along stuff like this makes me think “Naw let’s enjoy this mess of a school life” XD

Dex-chan lover
Four steps forward and ten steps back. Bro downright confessed and then they BACKTRACKED.

I'm pissed, but it was worth it seeing Ameri blush so much! She HAS to know that Iruma likes her. If Iruma doesn't make the move, she will!

Double-page supporter
I'm going to maintain my suspicion that Ameri's mother was human, and that her hat had horn/hair spikes because it belonged to Ameri's father--used to mislead us to believing she's a demon.
Its obviously a human, you see the same shot of her face smiling and Iruma's and they have the same teeth without fangs. Last chapter we also saw a comparison between her and her daughter and she also had human canines.
Moreover you have the early reveal by Henri himself that he already had to deal with sending humans back, so its obvious that she is a human.
The only reason for her to be a demon is a red herring to throw us off but I can't see Nishi doing something like this

Users who are viewing this thread