Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Desires From the Heart

tumblr_mucw8cTSsA1rn1630o1_500.gif

Why hello there, friend. Have we met before?

Dex-chan lover
Pretty great. Throughout the entire rest of the story, every obstacle Iruma overcame was due to his kindness and strong heart, traits we've known about since the very start of the manga. He befriended his current party, our favorite blockhead idiot, the giant bird, and the student council President all by being himself.
He manned up during dodgeball and learned ferocity and perseverance; now he needs to apply it in a real life-threatening scenario against someone who actually wants to kill him, and I like that Iruma is starting to realize that.

Dex-chan lover
@Aretheus
Honestly, it is. The entire manga has set itself as a basic, power-of-friendship shounen -- and then it applies a scenario in which believing in the hearts of the cards just won't apply.
It almost reminds me of muv-luv, in terms of "things I did not expect happening".

Dex-chan lover
shit that legit caught me by surprise, i felt he was gonna go, the powerful made her suffer so iwill destroy this whole system!, and stuff but nope, he legit gets hard on despair

Group Leader
As far as plot twists go...DAMN, that's a good one. Especially that last bit about the whole human vs demon thing. Yes!

Dex-chan lover
@Waifuhunter101 no he said he awakened to that nature after he saw her face. so the barrier breaking as he said in the flash back was because he lost his focus and could not keep up the barrier.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok....fuck this guy, he needs to get his ass whooped, turn this guy into a bruise pinata.

Dex-chan lover
The only problem i see with this, is that now all the other demons look really weird for how nice they are, but this was a great twist.

Users who are viewing this thread