Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Really hoping the MC stays like this for a long time, it's been getting kinda boring to watch such a wimp having pretty much zero growth.

Contributor
Character popularity pool results :
823hi96y82t31.jpg

Amelie in 2nd place, it's enough for me.

Dex-chan lover
@mimeomia
The odd thing about your comment, is that it's likely that the author has understood the exact same thing -- but instead of having the MC grow out of his: "everything can be solved with love", the author had the MC immediately brainwashed and altered.
It's laziness with a pinch of self-awareness, it's pretty darn odd. Especially because the MC is supposed to be the next demon-king or something of that sort. Quite the way to get him there.

P.S:
But at least it's not on the same unholy level of: "I understand I wrote myself into a really stupid point, but not only will I not stop, I'll have my characters complain about it".
m9O99dn.png

Dex-chan lover
How do you guys think this school would handle if they had to fight Daemons from Warhammer/40k?

40kDaemonsPreview-Dec28-Image8ev.jpg.jpg

Supporter
@Siquall I actually didn't think Alice would lose to Clara but I guess I really underestimated her charm lol. Anyway I agree it's nice Amelia is on 2nd spot XD

These last couple chapters have been amazing, but it'd be neat if this
dark side of him
switched off and on instead like a permanent side effect.

To show the side characters this way was kinda cliché but it somehow worked on me, adding the *spoiler* personality gave that extra something.

Dex-chan lover
@tamerlane well, depending on the daemons, a bloodthirster would probably wipe out the entire school, but noting how many of the demons of the school are pretty powerful, let say that maybe they could stand a chance

a great unclean one would kill them with any of the mortal deseases that breed inside the daemon

Lords of Change definitely could destroy the school

Keeper of secrets would probably lose, since they would turn on the wicked phase of the demons, and up their fighting prowess.

Dex-chan lover
Fair, but for some reason all the talk of ambition, despair, greed, rage, pleasure, etc. all really reminds me of 40k Daemons. I know these things aren't unique to 40k daemons but they definitely are traits that feed the Chaos gods the most and so its interesting to compare what would happen if the warp existed in this universe. @TanithG

Also 40k Daemons vs the entire school would be interesting given the rule sets of both universes and the powers associated with it

Users who are viewing this thread