Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Contributor
Damn, even the translators want Iruma now. How many groups is that now, three? Four?

Hey so what happened with Wicked House?
Are they still going to work on this or is it fine to just read anon chapters.
I've left off on 55 waiting but if they stopped due to anon, I'll just continue.

@ me with answers pls so I don't forget about this comment later....

@Violu Just go ahead and read the anonymous releases. The quality of the English (cant speak for the translation) is much better than the Wicked House ones.

Reminder you can now block scan groups, so go ahead and axe that gimmicky dipshit SSSSS so you don't see their uploads anymore

block sssss group, save yourself the trouble.
can't troll if you can't see them, taps temple

Aggregator gang
Blocked, per requests. No regrets either. Their page made it clear they have no respect for the readers, only themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Now I understand why SSS was talked about with the group blocking announcement.
I will now stomp on them, bye-bye.

Blocked, per requests. No regrets either. Their page made it clear they have no respect for the readers, only themselves
Wise choice SSS please drop dead alrdy

Blaming the guy who translates it for free and also even tho you got eyes you couldn't see that jump in numbers, never change weebskis. You weebs absolutely need to get another pair of eyes/glasses/lenses.

Contributor
Alright, this is kind of getting ridiculous. What’s with everybody wanting to translate this now? It’s not even that popular, even with an anime.

Users who are viewing this thread