Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

I really hate to say it, cause I really do otherwise love this manga anyways, but I like new-Iruma better. The personality change turned him into one of my favorite kind of protagonist, and the show that he isn't really different in his core values but is just handling them differently is really quite the interesting twist on that protagonist arch-type.

Aggregator gang
I don't mind Iruma's personality shift, but it's the eyes....dear god, the eyes annoy me to all hell.

Dex-chan lover
If you are in Asia or have VPN please watch this series and other series from Muse Asia so that one day they can be rich enough to buy other license for anime and why go to kissanime if you can watch it for free while actually supporting the industry (watch one ad at least)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGbshtvS9t-8CW11W7TooQg

Iruma-kun play list
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SLXT0m4-_I&list=PLwLSw1_eDZl1Sf_lALh99YZAJTp5IaRft

Dex-chan lover
@RNGN00b @RRR-gi @tentennyo and anyone else working with you, thanks for picking this up. I dropped it a little while ago because of Wicked Houses translation, you guys are the only reason I came back, keep up the good work.

Awesome arc ending, but...
I'm really sad to see cool Iruma go.
It was really cool watching him make stuff happen instead of passively reacting to stuff happening to him.

Well, cool Iruma was too cool to be real from the very beginning, you will be missed :'(

Aggregator gang
Man, I sped up with the raws and I am just waiting for they to translate chapter 67. IT IS GLORIOUS!

@NeroPR. Hope you are not just teasing us. It cant be better than the last 2 chapters, right?? Nevertheless I would be happy to be prived wrong!!

Also, is there some romance later on in the series?? At present it is just a one sided crush from president. 99 percent shounen series have no romance, just crushes..

Aggregator gang
@shubh68 The chapter 67 and forward will answer some of your questions about love. You just got to put in mind that Iruma is a really naive and innocent person. Some of the things he is experiencing for the first time since he had no free time in life for most of the basic things of living in society. So he can be a little clueless or awkward in some situations that call him to be proactive or that some previous "basic" knowledge. Love matters is one of them.

A lot of the characters will grow from here to chapter 129 (it is where the raws are right now). You will see them gaining knowledge for tests and training the strong points of their abilities.

I like that Iruma is the main character but everyone of his classmates will be the center of the next following arcs. It is so good to see that everyone is important to some extent. Especially, when you consider that they will stay at the Royal classroom.

Double-page supporter
I’m falling more, and more in love with this series. I love plots similar to Katekyo Hitman Reborn.
Weak, timid protagonist -> foreshadowing time skip -> charismatic badass boss gives me this sense of euphoria for future chapters.

it occurs to me that this manga is a lot like mx0 but like, actually good

Users who are viewing this thread