Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Dex-chan lover
@Koni
/a/ was mad because wicked house TL had terrible translations, and Terrible upload schedule so they sniped them
Idk about SSSS or who they are tho

Dex-chan lover
@meer12 Read the public announcements on the main page. Or if you are lazy.
https://mangadex.org/thread/182856
Very long read, 7 pages as of 10-30-19 and growing.

Aggregator gang
@Koni We had Desu Vault, Wicked House, then the Anoun, and now we have SSSSS trolling as always. The manga is pretty good, it is just not that popular because it really feels like a late 90s of early 2000s series. A lot of the people who are looking for it and enjoying it are feeling that nostalgia factor that a series like this brings. This kind of wack adventure, with the happy-go-lucky protagonist that will become a badass in the future, was the most used trope back in the day before the Isekai genre flood the market.

I love this kind of series.

man seriously wtf...!
bro stop shitting at us and mind your god damn business you di@k $ucer$

SSSS back at it again with full on autism. Please keep doing what you're doing since you're oh so generous for gracing us with your shitty translation. GJ 😄

welp im just gonna take this nice and slow .

it's sad that we won't be seeing bad-boy-mode iruma-kun anytime soon .

/a/nonymous please come back, the others are cursing us with their shitty translations.

What the actual hell happened to the chapter name/numbering and order in the last 24 hours?!

@Niskoshi some /a/nons are still working on it, but life gets in the way. Not sure how long they plan on it though, since it is just a random group of guys from /a/.

I thought the new releases were pretty nice cuz they gave us a glimpse into Iruma's character development. It's not like it spoiler any twists ory anything that might sour the experience.

Contributor
Now that I think about it, wicked Iruma reminds me of mr. lyle
He's not as FABULOUS as him, though.

Users who are viewing this thread