Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Is there a way to just...stop a group from translating a manga? I don't want freaking broken English, making the story incomprehensible. If you can't do proper English then DON'T TRANSLATE IT IN ENGLISH. Stick to what you're comfortable with Wicked House, you're not gaining anything from doing this.

Maybe now with an anime adaptation, other groups would be interested in translating the manga? Since it's 6 volume behind the raw?

the anime budget seem really low
as the rough style is the identity of this manga and its ability to switch from intimidating moments to peaceful one
but the anime is just too cutesy and aiming so much at that "E" rating

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, Wicked House is trash. As much as I've enjoyed this manga, I think I'm gonna put this on hold until someone else, anyone else picks up the english translation.

@me474
Yeah, I was pretty disappointed with it.

Hope somone continue this scanlations since the anime is up. We are 50+ chapters behind :(

Fed-Kun's army
I havent started the anime yet, but Im already scared after what happened to "Arifureta". I love this manga's style and also just how good the characters are brought to life in their personalitys, this whole story is quitte a ride. Setting wise I dont know many series which fill the "school-comedy" archetype WITHOUT becoming to silly or relaying on Harems. (Well I think there is the scary possibility that this could devolve into that setting)

and look who it is wickedhouse trying to insert dominance so no one will pick this manga not only does their speed suck but the quality is below average especially the cleaning

Double-page supporter
Welp caught the first couple episodes and it took hearing the voice acting to actually see Opera, Asmodeus, and Sabnok as men rather than possible traps. But watching it felt like early 90's Sailor Moon. Technology is so far ahead, why do so many anime feel so dated?

@Duainfey I mean if you look at it from the manga perceptive the anime art fits it really well. But yeah it feels like a 90s anime for sure. Never the less the anime is going great so far.

I think I'm going to wait for the anime for this one. The production seems like it has a style its aiming for and I like it.

Watching Wicked House just take a giant shit all over the manga with their fucked up English translations, and seeing people with equally broken English go to bat for them has been hilarious... But I must admit, I'm really intrigued by this new guy. I wish you the best dude, but WH is like a Zombie, they won't ever get exhausted and as you grow more and more tired of this, they'll just shuffle on forward as brain-dead as ever.

Dex-chan lover
Every time I see this manga get a new update I feel a nanosecond of joy before remembering it's just another shitscan. Hopefully TS can make it readable again.

Group Leader
OwOwOwOwOwOwOwOwOwOwOwOwOwOwOwOwOwO
WNHh4nE.png

Users who are viewing this thread