Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

This new thing scares me.
I don't really like it all that much.
please get rid of it.

Reminds me of Mx0, anyways as far as I can tell this has virtually no romance so dont know why its tagged that.

Considering the recent chapters are being done by a translation team that are doing shoddy translations with fairly poor quality and pumped them out faster then the better translation team until the better team pretty much dropped the series it leaves pretty much no excuse that they are 6 volumes (40-60 chapters so far) behind the manga. This series is updated on a weekly/biweekly basis in Japan and if the translation team wants to keep interest in this series they need to Pump out more than one translation a month especially when they are translating it in another language at a much faster pace.

Group Leader
@Elinorcross it's hard to follow what you're saying, anyway how about you help the team proofread in English if you're dissatisfied with their English translation?

@Chiem

My main issue with Wicked House (the team 'translating' the manga) is that they are basically using Google translate to do their translation with minimal proof reading to ensure coherency. Compare their chapters with ones done by Desu Vault (the other translation team that still has some of the earlier chapters up) and you'll see what I mean on that).

My other main issue is they used this model to out pace Desu Vault in releases and once Desu Vault stopped posting updates on it Wicked House started posting a chapter of Iruma a month. Despite the manga already being in it's twelfth volume and Wicked House showing they had the ability to catch up quickly. It makes it very clear they simply wanted to one up the other translation team.

The scummy practice above is why i wont proof read for them or even offer the service unless they pay. I'm dissatisfied with their translation, but mostly because I dislike the tactics they used.

Group Leader
@Elinorcross sorry for late reply! I think I understand what you mean by now. They used Google Translate to out pace Desu Vault in English and now they abandoned it focusing on translating in Vietnamese instead. This is a common thing in the Vietnamese scanlation community, people pioritize speed for hungry readers, whoever scanlate the fastest is the most popular, most people do it for fame honestly. It's a shame that Desu Vault will probably not picking this manga up again because of Wicked House.

Dex-chan lover
@Elinorcross
Gotta say, if they used MTL in their recent chapters, that was fairly good quality.
That being said, this is the sort of manga in which you do not even need to read the text to understand what is going on.

I hope a legit translation group picks it up soon and translate the whole thing, preferably from chapter 1, cause this translation (Wicked House's) is shite.

Jesus Christ, the level of laziness by Wicked House is absolutely appauling. I’ve been noticing the the level of quality drop for a while now but by god was this last chapter absolute dogshit. Such a fucking shame they had to forcibly take over desu vault’s series and after reading what Chiem wrote, it’s even funnier how they’re so behind Japan’s releases. Absolutely disgusting.

Group Leader
Two feckin groups workin on it and they can't even put out a comprehensible translation. Stick to translating into your own language if you can't handle English.

hes basically taking a back seat to all the other characters, this is garbage.

Dex-chan lover
The Anime is here but its only going to be 23 episodes so far.

Dex-chan lover
so the end quality of this translation is the equivalent to the Crystal Vietnamese version translation (ie, translated from JP to EN then to Viet and then back to EN)

I don't think it was good idea to read from ch 1 to 51 in one day. now waiting begins

Users who are viewing this thread