Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Aggregator gang
Why is it taking so long to translate? The raws are in triple digits now, and the Amelie arc coming next is making me anxious waiting. Wish it was a bit faster lol

Aggregator gang
Not sure if it’s weekly or not but that shouldn’t really matter until it’s caught up to raws

Dex-chan lover
@GrimThoughts Bro its gona take fucking 10 years to get caught up with the raws OTL translations are at ch 45 meanwhile fucking raws are at 112, the series is a weekly manga and we are getting 1 ch a month translated LMAO

i really don't care what is the quality of the translation as long as this manga catch up to the raws.
This manga is very good, luckily the raws have hiragana and katakana on kanjis that i can't read, but mysteriously the
translation is very slow.

Dex-chan lover
Oof these updates are way too few with this being a weekly manga and in the ch 100s already its going to take a while before we catch up at all

Group Leader
Well, consider they're not an original English team but a Vietnamese one, it makes sense that they update the Eng ver slower than normal since they have to do their language first LOL

Can someone explain to me why there're 11 volume cover in the pic section and the chapter is still updated monthly?

😭😭😭 I missed iruma already... Can this series be translated any faster? Like is there something wrong with the translators?

let's just pray a decent team will pick this manga after the anime success

Users who are viewing this thread