Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

@Ruruskadoo
you know that Desu Vult dropped all of their project last year right?
they have been dead for months (since September 27, 2018)
and if it weren't for wicked house we won't get any update whatsoever since no other team picked it

Dex-chan lover
https://twitter.com/osamun24/status/1093162574760136707
Is this a freaking anime adaptation????

Contributor
「魔入りました!入間くん」 本作を応援してくださった皆様、多くの方々のご支援に感謝を…!!! アニメ化です!!!!!!!
To Everyone Who Give Support "Mairimashita! Iruma-kun" , Thank You For the Support of Many Readers ...! ! ! IT'S ANIME ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Yes This is anime.... WOHHHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Power Uploader
Tester Visual Anime "Mairimashita Iruma-kun"
The anime will be broadcast live from October 2019
http://www6.nhk.or.jp/anime/topics/detail.html?i=5311
D1TlA2eUcAU2c8l.jpg:large

IRUMA_TV_1.jpg

maybe I am stupid for bringing this Alice question up again, but why is his mom calling him Alice-chan and not Alice-kun ? I am very confused...

Dex-chan lover
@YellowChica In a time, long ago. When the manga I had read was in the single digits, I read a side note that said boys are sometimes refered to with -chan when they're really young. It's just a cutesy way of referring to them. So, without going into possible gender bending, it might just be she dotes on him and still sees him as her little boy.

@YellowChica
i think she wanted him to be a girl but he was a boy so she is trying to delude herself into thinking he is a girl

Not gonna lie, if i can change my appearance like that, i would do the same thing too

Supporter
@YellowChica chan is just a cute way to adresse a son (or a boy in genral but in a not sure)

in Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu the MC mom also you chan

I've never seen such a drastically inferior translator steal a series so insistently, shame on you wicked house :( Desu Vult was worth the wait for their quality translation and font styles. This manga was one of my favorites till you came and ruined it for no good reason.

Dex-chan lover
I can read the inferior trans just fine. Sure its not great and ill re-read the better one later, but its better than no trans available. Just translate the better one for posterity and let people read the lesser version if they can for now.

Users who are viewing this thread