Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

@muteprophet8726 I mean it's not a hard mistake to make even if you weren't drunk. I've seen it many times from coworkers and friends. I just want people that end up seeing it to know what the "proper" phrase is especially on a multinational site.

Man those guys that post chapters from 40 chapters later are so funny, I had such a good chuckle going from chapter 102 to chapter 148. Well done, nice meme!

Contributor
Ah, it seems it’s time for our monthly reminder that we need to catch up as soon as possible. Just when we always settle into something...

Super Special Sonic Search and Smash Squad = SSSSS
How genius... Anyway, thanks for the group. I can block you now.

Dex-chan lover
yo guys, what happen with the english translation that recently upload? i dont see any chapter in english (119 is latest, but now is gone) ??

Seeing as the last supported chapter by Sendiri and /a/non is 102, it's likely another troll scan that got nuked

@everyonecomplainingaboutmissingchapters go read in russian😀 or maybe raws? there's a plugin that translates japanese if you're that interested

I'm so confused. How and why are there just random chapters with a bunch of missing ones between them?

Dex-chan lover
@jhart3313 A guy is uploading random chapters with bad translations or something. Just block his group and you'll find the more serious uploads.

What's with today's upload? Yesterday's chapter was awesome, so I was really happy that there was a new one. But now it's deleted...

Users who are viewing this thread