Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 10 Ch. 54 - The Witch's Servant and the Line of Distinction

I'm sorry, but having a development scene with king bull in it is impossible, props to the mangaka for almost pulling it off though.

Dex-chan lover
They transitioned into the yaoi so naturally I barely even noticed.

Jesus. This mangaka is playing with my feelings.

Hahaha what even is this development, god this manga truely is all over the place in the best way xD
The mess is getting messier. Demon king Lloyd might not be just a joke he looks far too natural with all those beasts and monsters around him lool, Rei and Sauro's rivalry and interactions are hilarious (and tbh I'd love for them to become friends for real at some points that would be an interesting friendship for sure), Arsenio's harem is growing no surprise there the cow's a perv first before being a king, Predator Seeaaal... And that part about just erasing those stupid unnessessary lines was great, thank you Mochi 😘

And of course thank you Generic Scans, still feeding us this good food.

Sounds like communist propaganda

xOax3EF.png

Fed-Kun's army
Author just want to straight(pff) up kill us all with the good feelings at this point. And I accept that with open arms.

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double-page supporter
i feel bad for underestimating how this will continue on but so far it's been good!! thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
i feel like the translators are definitely doing us a solid by showing us all this good development before they translate the leftover 13 chapters of angst in the prequel

So many good feels...
I feel cleansed....
The Arsenyonyo trio at the front looks amazing. Cute, cute and handsome(cute).

Dex-chan lover
If everyone could switch their gender at will, I do feel that the world would be a better place.

Users who are viewing this thread