Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 10 Ch. 60 - The Witch's Servant and the Great Witch

Thanks for the translation!
Yay! The Arsenio, Betty, and Vivian backstory we’ve been waiting for! It was so funny how everyone was celebrating Lloyd and Eric. Lol. They’re so nice.
And I love Vivian for ripping that king a new one and raising our precious Betty.
I want to see more about that magister, the hunter, and sand dragons in that last bit.

Those panels of Sauro praying to his lord are still the best, it never gets old.
I loved how they turned on the pervy cow as soon as they realized how sad Betty was about Vivian haha, do it guys! But really Arsenio's doting father relationship with Betty is so sweet. But yeah the painful flashbacks are upon us.
Anyway, Vivian, oh dude wants to sacrify a freaking baby even his own to get younger, overthrowns him. What a Queen.

That Magister omg, so she was sad about the sand dragons because they were her favorite food. 'Loves barbeque' indeed 😅 Really keeps reminding me of Gintama a little, this manga be heartbreaking and hilarious at the same time.

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Was waiting for king bull to ask for the boob size and happily offer his horns for them. You disappoint me, king bull.

Dex-chan lover
Who is dis Alfa and why am I feeling feelings in my heart already. Shoo, Lloyd is alr there.

Contributor
Ahaha poor magic sword. Its story is relegated to volume extras.

I... don't want to remind them that the horns were just the first of the hard to get ingredients. Well, hopefully along the way, they somehow managed to make them less hard by chance, like "hair from a Hyperborean dog turned human" or something

Supporter
"was devastated upon hearing the extermination of the sand dragons. creating such a weapon led to the loss of her best friend and favorite food."

i can only think about tooru offering her tail to kobayashi because tooru is a "friend" to kabayashi but also want to be her food

Dex-chan lover
the plot incoming

the imaginary touches me suddenly. Very nice.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, it's a nice happy chapter.
*Betty starts crying*
Everyone panic! The little witch is crying! Kill the demon lord to stop her tears!

Dex-chan lover
I definitely feel like King Bull would have agreed to have his horn shaved if he knew Vivian's cup size...

Users who are viewing this thread