Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 10 Ch. 60 - The Witch's Servant and the Great Witch

Double-page supporter
Finally story of how witch princess and her knight met ~

I forgot that vivian got huge knockers, they should tell King Bull about that, bet he gonna give his horn immediately...

Made an account because I’ve needed to say this for awhile now.

Sauro is the only acceptable remaining ship for Arsenio. REI IS A CHILD and that would be pedophilia. Rei only has an infatuation with him Arsenio. The prequel also really has romantic undertones between Arsenio and Sauro.

Group Leader
@milleniumbug My fave part about it is how casually it's brought up, like, 'yeah she didn't want do what this king guy was asking so she overthrew him, nothing fancy, just a day in the life'

Dex-chan lover
If they REALLY want to maintain the peace, why not use a spell to increase the size of the dead/unfeeling part of the demon kings horns and lop that part off?

That human king is seriously fucked in the head.

Contributor
Eric's quotes are so godamn good. Eric is now my favourite character.

And where tf is Vivian anyway (I know she sealed herself but where???) But if KB finds Vivian it'll be the endgame and I'll be sad...

@FledglingWeebIGuess Relationship =/= Sex ? Rei is 16 now but that doesn't mean s/he isn't allowed to be in relationship. Arsenio is also only 25, 9 years apart isn't uncommon even in nowaday. Arsenio himself also said that he would wait till Rei is 18 in early chapter.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

well now... how am I not supposed to be curious when the author just throw out some interesting character and background story... AS A MATERIAL.. AT THE END OF CHAPTER.

PROTECT BETTY AT ALL COSTS ARRGGGHHH 😭😭😭😭πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ WE RIDE AT DAWN FOR HER!! but also yes finally i’ve been wondering about betty and arsenios backstory for agesss

@Nematoda lmao imagine if you just predicted the entire ending like that πŸ˜‚ would not be surprised

Sem

Dex-chan lover
The panel where Lloyd moves in to comfort Betty...
I thought he punched her in the face

Users who are viewing this thread