Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 9 Ch. 53 - The Witch's Servant and the Long Put Off Talk

Contributor
So NOW they remember the horns. It is about damn time. Vivian's gonna be pissed when she's cured. Can't wait for her to come back and be like "you really spent this much time worrying about this? Everyone should just get together, it's really that simple"

Thinking that this is nearly end.
It's the end of volume 9.
Japan is at volume 12.
What the fuck.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

YES I'm really getting exactly what I asked: the talk about the parents - and wow am I glad they're more than ok, Sauro confirming with Arsenio about him making Excalibur a channeling weapon for him, Arsenio telling them he can't think about this whole confession/becoming one of them's bride for the moment and telling them they need to get KB's horns first... also confirmation that Rei see themselves are neither boy nor girl but something in between (totally knew they were "playing bride" back then that was very obvious, it's good they told Llod, I do like they are more acting like best friends since Sauro showed up, rather the way Lloyd was treating Rei as a frail maiden who can't fight). Mochi I love you.

Confirmation that Sara totally saved Arsenio's life ironically when he was gonna be burn for being supposedly a monster too, and Sauro realising and being obviously full of regrets for all this time not knowing and hurting him. This is all so good and heartbreaking, really love this.

Thanks as usual for the translation good peeps!

Rei has more character development within 20 chapters than Rey entire 3 fucking movies.

i said id give up on rei x lloyd like 30 chapters ago but this still hurt me good. i am in pain.
(very on board with this rei character development though)

also i don't say this enough but thanks so much for literally the daily translations.. top tier quality stuff too!!! going to be in despair when we catch up to the raws

Im so glad Arsenio parent are still alive πŸ˜† its worrying me since the prequel at the last chapter that got translate give an image to me that Arsenio lost his parent and got burned alive by Sauro.
This is from my perspective by combining view point from this and the prequel, since the prequel are not finished translate and Arsenio had just meet the fire spirit.
Btw does this mean Lloyd gonna move on to Eric now? i quiet like Lloyd x Rei thought πŸ˜…

Fed-Kun's army
after reading the prequel about arsenyo and sauro,
i really2 want to ship them together

Lloyd's rapidly becoming my favorite character. The guys both chill and has no chill all at the same time

Sauro sail me ship...
Rei also sail me ship...
Can we just have them both???
Is there any posibillities? πŸ₯°

Dex-chan lover
Why is this even a question? Arsenio already said that he loves Rei, goddamn this.

Also Rei and Lloyd weren't in the same condition, Rei loves Arsenio while Lloyd didn't like Rei romantically, he only wanted her as his wife as a sense of duty, Eric is the one he likes.

Group Leader
You know this would all be easily solved if everyone involved just turned into Futas. Futas are the Future!

Dex-chan lover
Glad Rei came clean about their feelings. Likes being a girl and pretty, but still has a warrior's spirit. I think you can have your cake and eat it too. You're being you as your best self.

Users who are viewing this thread