Majo to Watashi - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
How on earth does a girl like that think she's ugly.... whoa look at my pee yellow hair, my meth face, and my.... uh... toilet bowl cleaner blue eyes. That's the most fantastical part of the whole thing
Anxiety, insecurity, etc, aren't based on rational thinking.

Dex-chan lover
How on earth does a girl like that think she's ugly.... whoa look at my pee yellow hair, my meth face, and my.... uh... toilet bowl cleaner blue eyes. That's the most fantastical part of the whole thing
look, if you get told you're different and get glared at by literally everyone you meet and then got a nickname like "witch", no matter how beautiful you actually are you will never feel comfortable in your own skin.

it's like how some people keep trying to lose weight even when they're already thin, because for some reasons their brain is convinced that they're never gonna be "thin enough".

Dex-chan lover
Her reaction was absurd too.
"heyyy you're a foreigner but have a full japanese name, how come?" (completely valid question to start conversation)
"AAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOO STOPPPPPPPPPP" drops out of school

why? Even if she has some anxiety or insecurity about her appearance, freaking out and at the mere question is quite the exaggeration

look, if you get told you're different and get glared at by literally everyone you meet and then got a nickname like "witch", no matter how beautiful you actually are you will never feel comfortable in your own skin.
She quit school halfway through day 1 and has been a shut-in ever since, there was no opportunity for anyone to say anything about her appearance. She doesn't even know they call her "the witch" since she has no contact with anyone at school before starting the daily calls with the protagonist.
And I seriously doubt she was called different or ugly when she lived in England.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
The problem is the tags, the MC is clearly attracted to one of her friends. The new arrival and their relationship changes the dynamic. This is Shoujo Ai.

That stuff can be as light and non-committal as it wants to be.

However, in my book, yeah this is yuri. There's just too many signs.
We need the subtext tag.

Dex-chan lover
There's a picture of them on the back of the collection looking happy, so I guess there's some closure.

GO6oAORbkAAxz1u

Dex-chan lover
I think the art style fits the absolute anxiety the girls are going through. Being the outsider, being ostracised, being bullied, that's the everyday horror a lot of teenagers face on a day to day.

Dex-chan lover
hollllllly mother of uncanny valley, as good as the art is this looks so creepy. Feels like i'm reading a standard yuri with the art of a horror manga
Omg same. Like good story and all but damn the art feels a little off. It kinda reminds me of Blood on the Tracks or Aku No Hana.

Users who are viewing this thread