Major Milestone Reached!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes me really happy because MangaDex is the coolest and most useful website of reading manga I've ever known! I mean, I never liked to read manga online due to many reasons, from annoying and dangerous ads to the lack of language/layout customization selection. I thank your staff as well for never giving up of this project! Stay strong!

MD@Home
That's the way to go, proud makers of this gigantic yet fanstatic project I'm very glad to be part of it 🤗

There is more milestones to reach and all my heart is with you until then! ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Dex-chan lover
Congrats to everyone that have worked on MangaDex for the last Year or so. This is such an an amazing achievement to beat one of our old time rivals. to day we say cheers and congrats to everyone not just the dev team but also to the people that have visited this site to make it happen and to to many years to come !.
PCya2rM.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Holo, last year: "I'll make a manga site without ads where everyone can enjoy their time."
Everyone else: "Oh, please."

Little did they know...

Group Leader
awesome! so happy about this!
hope it continues this way!

Contributor
They Had ADs on 1st April,
Like This
fletxx.jpg
And Like This
154gi7l.jpg
And I liked it 🤣

You guys have done an excellent job and am looking forward to the future of this site! Keep up the great work!!

I just want to say thank you for all the hard work that everyone has put into everything!

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@PiakuchuKiller
When our discord gets enabled for Boosting, you can help us earn garlic bread emojis. :v

Time to beat google and make mangadex as the startup page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread