Major Milestone Reached!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power Uploader
Congratulations, it's of no surprise that you guys are on the top after all the effort you have out to provide this excellent service. You guys deserve to be not just the number one but the only one.

Thank you

I used to use kissmanga till I found mangadex. But when I started using Mangadex… Kissmanga literally somehow found out and banned me from the sight just cause I used mangadex… but right before the ban all the pages on kissmanga stopped working so thank you Mangadex. wooo Congratulations ❤🧡💛💙💚💜🖤❤🧡💛💙💚💜🖤❤🧡💛💙💚💜🖤❤🧡💛💙💚💜🖤❤🧡💛💙💚💜🖤

When I read the title, I thought you lost your v....
nvm. Congratulations! MD is a healthy young girl who will surely bring joy and happiness to all she comes across. We will always remember those days when she peeks at us from the side corners of our phones. We will laugh and cry and she tells us stories she has encountered in her journey. And eventually, we will pass on, knowing she will outlive us, and accomplish things beyond our wildest dreams.

nice.... I stopped using kissmanga long ago since they introduced those shitty ads

Best news I've heard in a while. You guys have done an awesome job on the site, I'm glad to see it's finally past that abomination.

Group Leader
You guys are all extremely awesome. This is absolutely deserved!

Group Leader
i love mangadex and all the features on the site. respecting scanlator's wishes, not hosting official releases, etc. those things are awesome too. i'll continue to support mangadex in any way i can :D

Aggregator gang
Glory to MangaDex. Glory to all the staffs. After Batoto die, I though I drop my love for manga completely since I refuse to use Kissmanga after it infected my PC with malware once. Y’all revived that dream so I’ll give my heartfelt gratitude and congratulation.

congrats and kudos on a job well done!
1233146626093.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread