Majutsu wo Kiwamete Tabi ni Deta Tensei Elf, Moteamashita Jumyou de Ikeru Densetsu to naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Chapter 2

Dex-chan lover
"Baby Mouse", you say. That may be true for an ordinary Elf, but for one who perceptively developed the skills to be a Sage, and very likely surpassed the Elder's power and skills, I'm going to enjoy watching your jaw drop to the forest floor. Or your butt go flying into the forest canopy. I don't mind either way.

Dex-chan lover
Some traces of this being the exact same isekai story everyone comes up with are showing up already BUT if the lifespan disparity is handled well, this could be interesting.

inb4 the girl becomes an immortal witch or something

Dex-chan lover
From my current understanding, the next seven years is supposed to be the time he finally goes out to the world and to meet the girl again.

So far it's 50/50 but leaning on the good side. Interesting read esp how time is used here. Giving us an understanding of how elves live long.

Dex-chan lover
Now you got me angered, why leave her there?
What else would he do with her? He cant take her back to the village. Earlier in the chapter it shows their ONLY contact with humans is done outside of their special barrier and they have probably never let a human in for HUNDREDS of years if ever in their entire history. She has no place there and taking her in might jeopardize his chance to actually leave. He heard from both the slavers and other sounds that people were comming to deal with the situation so the situation was taking care of itself after that.

Dex-chan lover
So this is like a copy of "Enough with This Slow Life! I Was Reincarnated as a High Elf and Now I’m Bored", but with an ironically speedier pace. That series, though, goes into far greater depth on the curse of having such a long life in comparison to all those around you, where as here it seems to be very nonchalant about it ("oh that was 20 years ago lol").

Though this just started, it doesn't feel like it's really set up what it's going to be about besides our MC being good at magic.

Dex-chan lover
Is this one also gonna follow the same path as that other elf story, "Enough with This Slow Life! I Was Reincarnated as a High Elf and Now I’m Bored", where everyone he knows dies super quick in between chaps?

The one with the samurai girl that goes insane from a promise with the elf protag and ends up making a married man her sperm donor.

I'm not gonna fall for it again, I ain't getting attached to anyone this protag gets close to.

Users who are viewing this thread