Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! @comic - Ch. 12 - When you stare at a losing heroine, she stares back at you.

Group Leader
skipped a few chapters but i hope you will eventually translate the previous chapter

Double-page supporter
man its been a year since the last update huh time flies so fast damn

Dex-chan lover
Hey /a/, chapter 7 to 13 are already available in spanish, If you folks are interested (becuase I think is easier to translate form spanish rather than japanese, specially if the translator availability is an issue) this is the link (use a VPN if it is necessary). Good luck /a/
thanks a bunch for the link... sadly series after chapter 13 goes on hiatus (this week was announced, spanish was really on date with the releases)

Dex-chan lover
the artstyle fills my stomach up with butterflies literally so fucking cute ive been staring at the scene where nukumizu and yanami look at each other on chapter 5 for 30 hours now its so good i have it screenshotted on my phone i dont even know how to put a local image on a comment but if i knew how i would do it right this instant

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for bringing this back.

With an anime and English release for the LN coming, this will be in the spotlight.

Dex-chan lover
No wonder I was completely lost.
You made me read from start again. Needs correction 💢💢💢💦

Dex-chan lover
55k0bRx.jpg

Aggregator gang
Uhhh can you please translate 7 to 11. The other scanlation team dropped it so we need the inbetween

I'm confused what is even happening?

The previous chapters 1 to 6 are gone/deleted? A bit suspicious after an anonymous person uploaded chapter 7 a couple days ago.

Dex-chan lover
Hey /a/, chapter 7 to 13 are already available in spanish, If you folks are interested (becuase I think is easier to translate form spanish rather than japanese, specially if the translator availability is an issue) this is the link (use a VPN if it is necessary). Good luck /a/
It's on these kinds of days that I thank fGod or being able to read 3 languages.

Dex-chan lover
From what I could determine from the existing English translated chapters and this one is that the MC screwed up.

Dex-chan lover
thanks a bunch for the link... sadly series after chapter 13 goes on hiatus (this week was announced, spanish was really on date with the releases)
Thank you so much for bringing this back.

With an anime and English release for the LN coming, this will be in the spotlight.
So the comic is probably going to be very much superseeded by the animated adaptation if it doesn't continue by the time of airing,which common-ish recently.

And it would be a terrifying coincidence if the hiatus was permanent due to the artists' demise.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread