Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! @comic - Ch. 12 - When you stare at a losing heroine, she stares back at you.

Dex-chan lover
Probably skipped chapters to avoid accusations of "sniping". As sucky as that sounds, this does tell us that there are at least 12 chapters, and that the current scanlation team is behind by 6 of them.
Skip chapters is the true snipping.
I was part of a scanlator and doing this is way worse

Dex-chan lover
So the comic is probably going to be very much superseeded by the animated adaptation if it doesn't continue by the time of airing,which common-ish recently.

And it would be a terrifying coincedence if the hiatus was permanent due to the artists' demise.
what you mean by artist demise? The author died?

Dex-chan lover
Ah ok, but why you are saying it? The artist is sick or something like that?
Most artist go on hiatus due to injury or illness.

However,a permannent hiatus,the "if" part of the original sentence,is usually when the artist is no longer in this mortal realm.

There are other reasons for hiatus too,as for this one,no idea,but the fact its' getting an animated adaptation probably means we actually have a backlog of a lot more in a different format before the comic artist went on hiatus.

Dex-chan lover
He was not entirely wrong with his approach. If they have a connection, it can grow naturally overtime instead of this "forced labor" situation that binds them together. And he knows she still loves the other guy and for a genre savy introvert like him, its better to avoid being the rebound. Better to cut it off entirely and see where things stand.

Dex-chan lover
Okay Now that I have the context Anna's fallen in love with Nukkun. Nukkun is in love with Anna but doesn't want to take advantage of her since he thinks she's still getting over her childhood friend.

Dex-chan lover
Can't blame him for feeling that way, but fumbling his execution is understandable

And he was such a fun MC too by going straight with the senpais.

Dex-chan lover
Okay Now that I have the context Anna's fallen in love with Nukkun. Nukkun is in love with Anna but doesn't want to take advantage of her since he thinks she's still getting over her childhood friend.
I wouldnt say love, i would say that they enjoy the company of each other and wanna be real friends although, its probable that anna already thought she was friends with nukkun but nukkun only saw them as temporary companions while she pays off the debt she owes to him.my child not everything is about love.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL.
Coming to this place after the chapter 11 got uploaded, and I wanna die. Story took a turn real quick
4x.webp

Supporter
He was not entirely wrong with his approach. If they have a connection, it can grow naturally overtime instead of this "forced labor" situation that binds them together. And he knows she still loves the other guy and for a genre savy introvert like him, its better to avoid being the rebound. Better to cut it off entirely and see where things stand.
I will say that he certainly believes she's still deeply in love with the guy. And he definitely has serious issues judging how close he is with the people around him (to say nothing of whether he thinks he should be around anyone in the first place).

But that's sorta beside the point. HE THINKS IT'S BAD FOR HER TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH HIM AT ALL. Actually being her rebound is beyond his capacity to envision; even the concept of being her friend is at best a tenuous notion. He's cutting her off for her own good (he thinks).

Dex-chan lover
I will say that he certainly believes she's still deeply in love with the guy. And he definitely has serious issues judging how close he is with the people around him (to say nothing of whether he thinks he should be around anyone in the first place).

But that's sorta beside the point. HE THINKS IT'S BAD FOR HER TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH HIM AT ALL. Actually being her rebound is beyond his capacity to envision; even the concept of being her friend is at best a tenuous notion. He's cutting her off for her own good (he thinks).
I agree since i was not talking about the meta narrative concerning him (low self-confidence). Regardless of the intent, this outcome is better. She doesn't care but he will constantly think she is hanging around him due to debt and damaging her reputation in the mean time. This will resolve the problem one way or another so they can have something more geniune (hello hachiman). And for the rebound part, not enough time passed since her other friends got together right? I still think she loves the guy very much but enjoys MCs company since he is a nice distraction.

Supporter
I agree since i was not talking about the meta narrative concerning him (low self-confidence). Regardless of the intent, this outcome is better. She doesn't care but he will constantly think she is hanging around him due to debt and damaging her reputation in the mean time. This will resolve the problem one way or another so they can have something more geniune (hello hachiman). And for the rebound part, not enough time passed since her other friends got together right? I still think she loves the guy very much but enjoys MCs company since he is a nice distraction.
It's a crime that the manga can't find a way to incorporate Yanami's contributions to the club magazine. There are nuances in her writing that give a window to the development of her thoughts and feelings that we're gonna miss completely without that (not that Nukumizu noticed them even though he actually read the thing). In the event some way is found to get that in some other fashion, I'll suffice to note that, while she is still jealous of losing her CF and quite sad to see how quickly his new relationship is progressing, she is indeed surprised to find out how comfortable it is to be with her Nukkun, no matter how exasperating she sometimes finds him.

Contributor
So he's just trying to end the growing fiction that they're allegedly dating. I wouldn't fault him for doing this even though it seems like he dumped a bucket of cold water called "reality" on her face. It seems harsh, but he just skipped to where this sort of relationship would have naturally gone if he let it go on: they lack a real connection to continue meeting alone outside of her debt, so it would still end like this when that time came.

The reality is that what he thinks they have now is just a contractual platonic relationship, an excuse to interact as a substitute to a real friendship while she continues to lick her wounds. If she still comes back after this, then maybe it means they do have something natural going on and maybe a seed of friendship does exist between them. And then from this low point, they can still start over, but as real friends.

Users who are viewing this thread