Maken-Ki! - Vol. 24 Ch. 124 - And the Spring Comes

Fed-Kun's army
Rly? 12 years an not a fucking baby or wedding ?? 12 fucking years ....

Dex-chan lover
whew, been years and the art progress in a good way.

wait, will takeru become an EMIYA?

Dex-chan lover
Welp, that one took forever, but sure glad I stuck around to read it.

That was worth the wait.
Satisfying ending.
Intense final battle and character growth

Dex-chan lover
Yes we can get hiromitsu to focus on doujins now!.

Dex-chan lover
one thing i can say for sure is that im glad its finally over

like i loved this series but at some point it just felt this series just didnt know what it wanted to do anymore and was just all over the place but even still i still enjoyed the series

still sad this series never got a real season 2 ect instead of the second anime it did get ( which i hated the fact it was just some made up shit and not following the main story)

but yeah its good to see the series is finally done and over it ended good enough imo

Fed-Kun's army
Focus on his degenerate doujin ?and hope hé will never try to write stories again he is horrible at it he is only good at drawing tidies saddly 12 years and not even a kiss what kind of childish contrast is dat compare to his other work its sad how weebs can read whatever shit is thrown at them if it has good art it was really bad even by harem standard

Dex-chan lover
No sex ? No marriage ? No baby ?
But he is a H-mangaka with great art and nice plot
Only typical shounen manga shenanigan where the MC lose his OP power like Edward ?

Rate 4/10

What an absolutely dogshit tier ending, why are 90% of haremshit authors empirical hacks that cant even end the story with a harem ending even when its fucking called for fuck.

Dex-chan lover
WHELP this goes into the LIST OF WORST FUCKING SERIES ENDINGS alongside Minamoto-kun Monogatari, Freezing, Bleach, Shougeki no Souma and others

god these fucking authors Need to go learn how to fucking END a series ffs it starts out HOT and Cool/fun to read and always ends HORRIBLY OTL

Users who are viewing this thread