Maken-Ki! - Vol. 24 Ch. 124 - And the Spring Comes

Lol all this complaint about the ending..it's kinda so so ending.....
The readers expectation was the fault tbh...

shinjugai has legit the best corruption oneshots. long running series was just out of his play range lol got too heavy to land

man i never thought i would see the end of this, guess corona has something good about it

wow 12 years and not have a solid conclusive end, at least an epilogue chapter is needed... not reading anything else from this guy. At least have a conclusive end for the three highest-rated girls in polls for the final chapter...

Double-page supporter
@dokidoki my only issue with your message is that you said freezing ended, when its on a hiatus, but because this is im dal young we're talking about it probably won't be finished

Dex-chan lover
Usui-kun did not even get a final omake chapter and didn't get Kodama? The publisher, editor, and author all need a good smack in the mouth.

Dex-chan lover
wowowow, followed this for many years. nice to have an ending, even though it's got mixed reactions.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Man, It's been a long way, but I'm glad it's over, the ending is good, at least is not terrible or wasn't axed, that would have been worse.
I hope Takeda is encouraged to serialize that one-shot of the perverted girl and the vegetarian boy.

Thanks for the final chapter, 12 years was a long time for only 124 chapters but at least we got an ending.

Also now this is finished bring on season 3 of the anime, this last arc would be great seeing it in an anime.

Users who are viewing this thread