Maken no Daydreamer - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Double-page supporter
Succubus Milf, Officer Jenny, and now a Dark Erofu named Wine, this harem isn't half bad.

Dex-chan lover
"Oh, I know that dryads will die if their leave their native forest but I'll keep it to myself because telling those guys that would probably make them realize what they are doing is worthless. I mean, even if they are likely to think I'm making it up, there is no downside to telling them this but I won't do it anyway."
Seriously?

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus actually I wouldn't be surprised if they know ... but simply believe that's a lie to make sure the dryads are left alone. Those people are willing to kill others so they probably aren't the most rational people to begin with. Add to the fact that they could simply leave and settle somewhere else instead of you know KIDNAPPING AND MURDER :-/

Dex-chan lover
Minilla? what are you doing in that forest shouldn't you be on Monster Island?

That dark elf is really starting to piss me off. She chose to believe the elder only for her own selfish reasons of wanting to fight with Minato, instead of questioning of what she was told was even true. If that was me I would cut ties with her and Not TRUST her as easily as before That or I would Totally kill HER , because there is a possibility of her doing this all over again just to fight with Minato seriously.

Hahaha I couldn't have agree with you more @Lanfear
By the way I also agree with @Acolytus and @theShear.
But you do have point as well @Krispy.

Dex-chan lover
battle junkies are easily manipulated since they always want a reason to fight someone else,i hope he breaks her sword

Users who are viewing this thread