Maken no Daydreamer

PoH

A really generic Isekai manga, it's like tasting a bland food. Nothing it's interesting.

Dex-chan lover
here's the thing.. if he's gonna do a 'kamen rider kick' thing.. he should've said 'HENSHIN!' when transforming..

getting too generic on generic comment about being too generic generic isekai manga..
pls get over with it..

Dex-chan lover
I came to this series expecting generic stuff. Everyone should be keeping their expectations low when dealing with these kinds of series. I don't usually complain about generic characters. In this case, I won't be. Elk manages to be simply bad. Most female leads in these series are at least superficially interesting both in design and ability. Even if they are generic, they have attractive character designs and usually have some non-negligible level of ability, if they don't they are just super cute or attractive. These characters are usually very generic and not much effort is put into writing them, but hey at least its wish fulfillment. Elk has none of these,her character design is incredibly plain and she is a very boring character. It is fine to not follow the aforementioned tropes if the author can write an interesting character, but if they can't, at least use the tropes which will make the character semi palatable. Every other female character is far more interesting than Elk, both appearance and story wise.

add the most generic thing with teh most cliche thing and you get something so bad thats entertaining

Dex-chan lover
Cute sidekick but op pet, have secret trump card which called dark joker that make him use darkness power and signature move is a kamen rider kick

This had to be the most Mary Sue self insert wet dream isekai I've ever read

So him being a Incubus is just a throw away line? Like they could really play around the fact that he is one, hmmm well that's just disappointing.

Fed-Kun's army
This series seems boring...
He is OP as fuck but when he starts to battle it start to become typical shounen manga, get smack and get back up (repeat) and use this 1 new skill to finish the battle.
I know that the author is trying to prolong the battle scene but this is getting ridiculous... it makes me doubt his OP stats...
Even I sometime feels like his OP skills feels like a typical skill that you can think off/find anywhere..

CHAPTER 27:

MC: " The thing i hate the most is someone who force their own value to other person"

The fuck is that? How this Shitty MC act like he can save the world without killing a "bad" people who try to kill him.

He didn't see that he also actually Forcing his own "VALUE" to other person to not kill bad people, and spread "with FRIENDSHIT POWER" we can solve every problem.

Why you need to kill bad guy who try to kill you? For me if he didn't solve the "Root" problem, those "called" bad people will keep coming and try to kill him or might his friends, i don't know is he a genius or just completely idiot, sometimes the Main Character personality on Manga/novel is reflection of the Author.

If i become the "bad" guy, i will keep try killing people, because in the end the so-called Hero will just knock me or make me unconscious, and i will keep try again.

Early chapter seems like funny and enjoyable, but later on it just a meh manga or to be accurate this manga are completely "GARBAGE".

Its not that i hate things like friendship power or such thing "Justice without killing". Its just this MC is totally stupid and the story itself is plain.

Ahh nvm, just ignore my comments

Double-page supporter
i only liked the first chapters with the hot mom, but when the glasses bitch showed up i gave up. one of the worst female MC of any isekai

Holy crap, so much negativity. If you don't like it, just.. don't read it.

Whats the point in spewing your vile shit here?

Fed-Kun's army
Haven't read it yet, But I feel this is more a story that works with the main cast being all female. So the MC and the mother.

Aggregator gang
Complaining about people using the comment section to voice their opinion on the manga has to be one of the dumbest things ever.
If you don't like what people have to say about it, then don't read it.

Not too bad of a plot. Nothing too special, but there isn't really a concept of "special" when it comes to Isekai. It is impressively self-aware about the psychology of being reincarnated into an environment that feels gamey, but fails on the actual psychology part since the MC for some reason never explains the reincarnation to others.

Art: Moderately good. Way better than Gun-Ota (to give an example of bad art), but quality varies alot panel to panel. Especially that fucking derpy bird wtf I love it. Biggest problem is artist has some kind of interest in drawing complicated poses every once in a while that 1. aren't necessary or 2. looks weird.
Plot: You're just reading this to be somewhat-comfy and mildly entertained.
What stands out: MC is perceptive, but not very mature. Support characters have motivations.
What's meh: MC is uncomfortable with being intimate/sexual, but he is not a clueless protagonist, so it's not too well-written. Also, some really cringe moments.

Users who are viewing this thread