Makenshi no Maken Niyoru Maken no Tame no Harem Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Ai-chan has a question.

If the swords turn into girls, and he puts his dick into those girls, will his dick be split open?

Aggregator gang
You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border weren't you. Walked right into that imperial ambush, same as us.

Double-page supporter
i alway thought that girl at the end was from some chapter or work of the guy that did the recently animated Nande Koko ni Sensei ga

Aggregator gang
man so far this manga seems bada**
I hope it continues in the right directions if the rest of the story flows similarly to this first chapter then I don't get why LHtranslation hasn't picked this up because so far it has a better beginning to an harem story than all there other harem iseakis put together

Dex-chan lover
nice nice nice so far so alpha...

if he cucks himself out of free pussy im out

Dex-chan lover
... he walked up and down hills and never noticed the gravity was much lower until he tried to run?

Dude they actually used gravity as a isekai trait? Interesting it might be a 1 off idea but if theres more logical explanations for stuff cool.

Dex-chan lover
I'm feeling a little dissonance from the childish enthusiasm followed by the "He's obviously taken life before". I prefer that in my villains most of the time.

That said, it worked in Kenshin and main katana gal seems to be rocking a rack to shake the heavens. So I'll ride this train to the next stop at least.

Mzu

Interesting start but I don't know how to feel about the sword harem part

Users who are viewing this thread