Makenshi no Maken Niyoru Maken no Tame no Harem Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - For Someone's Sake

MD@Home
Wow, the line breaks get more and more retarded with every release of Soseki's. You gotta wonder how someone is mentally capable of laser-guided failures such as "someo-ne" … You really couldn't take that singular o into the next line? "Raah, I know typesetting and you don't!"
Jack shit you know. Get a fucking dictionary and learn to adhere to wordbreak places!

Contributor
I recognize that shape and tail, the next monster is a giant wolverine.

Fed-Kun's army
as much as i can appreciate a sword becoming a woman and fighting with you, If i waas a swordsman, id find it rather annoying that my "best" sword is now fighting on its own and id need to wield a lesser sword.

I was kindaa (and it still might happen) expecting that his harem would also be his arsenal switching swords (girls) as the situation required it.

Double-page supporter
I don't know how it got boring so fast, but the first few chapters had that unique thing around the swords being alive that were unique, but now everything is just plain old regular isekai. If you only have one thing unique to your story, why throw it away to make the most regular plotline you could ever make?

Users who are viewing this thread