Manga front page comments scale wide on mobile

Just a small visual "bug" here, not a huge problem - I just thought I'd let you know. :)

Not sure how to say this in better words, but often when I open the comments under the manga page (old comments) and sometimes also with the chapter comments on mobile, the comments scale to widescreen even though I never turn my phone on this page. A bit bothersome, although the normal draggable scaler thingie does appear, so it's not like I can't read half the text. The whole comment box probably just wants to be wide, to be honest...

I'm using Chrome with Android, logged in.

Miku best girl
Admin
Long unbroken text can stretch the page on mobile. Is that what you're describing?

(So sorry for the late reply @Holo ;__; I'd forgotten to follow my own threat like a fool. X_x)

If by unbroken you mean that e.g. a single word streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetches on and on, no, I don't mean that. This happens with otherwise normal comment sections (so it's not that common thing where one looooong cat stretches all the comments on the page/thread). I'm super bad with the lingo here, I hope this makes some sort of sense. ^^"

Note: I haven't seen this for a week or two, maybe it was a passing stupidity in my Chrome?

Users who are viewing this thread