MangaDex Is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back!

All of this because of Boruto.
Viz must be the one uploaded the chapter to stir the pot, cuz who read Boruto.

Dex-chan lover
This sort of reminded me why MD exists today as it was the start of a new year when Bato.to went down for good and MD was created to replace it. I am super glad MD did not end up going away as well. Keep up the good work. Also, Boroto is trash: Change my mind.

Yooo welcome back ! I really missed you guys for these 3 days. Damn those one boruto thing can messed up this entire website, who read boruto on these day anyway ?

Aggregator gang
even new chapter got fail to load, then i boost out it said that "There are no chapters in your selected language(s). ", is this a bug or chapter removed ?

even new chapter got fail to load, then i boost out it said that "There are no chapters in your selected language(s). ", is this a bug or chapter removed ?
As was stated in the first post, everyone's settings have been reset to default, so you'll have to re-enable hentai.

Contributor
So we nearly lost mangadex because of a crap manga like Boruto ?

Feels weird. As someone said on the first page, i don't know if it was a really stupid user or if it was someone who wanted mangadex down, putting a forbidden chapter then immediately contact Viz or the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread