MangaDex is crahing...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just opened up MangaDex and triedmy luck with a manga altho the site shows crash signs alot, and I always get either "Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined" or "This chapter has no pages". Did someone experience this too?

Double-page supporter
"The Database server is under heavy load and can't serve your request. Please wait a bit and try refreshing the page."

Been getting this message for the past several hours. I expect they will upgrade and fix it soon.

Dex-chan lover
I think I've had this problem for about 8 hours straight, is everyone else experiencing this?

idem here, i tried even with VPN and in every of IP is the same thing, maybe you can try to turn the site off and on or maybe there is some Error in Something that only Operators can do, i have only base knowladge in sites and i'm not good at it

Dex-chan lover
NNmEQgS.png

Contributor
Just refresh 10 or so times. The chapter eventually shows up. The Title pages usually show up with just one or two refreshes.

@Halo @Alpha So I have had this error for the last six months. I have even made threads about it.

Refreshing seems to old be a temporary fi .

A solution: Lets give the devs time to fix the site and show them our support with hugs. Then once the site is back to normal... then
Let's do actual website profiling using "Google Lighthouse" inside of guessing. I suspect that deep in the coding out the website there is problem.

I mean one person giving QA feed back is one thing. But... but what if a bunch of people provided the information using google web based profiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread