Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Ch. 22.2

Dex-chan lover
I know people are gonna be all about the feet, but for me it's that little bit of panchira on the first page :oops:

Dex-chan lover
That face on page 5, dear god. That is the most innocent lewd expression I've seen in a long time.

Group Leader
Wait...I checked back the previous half chapter and she fell on her back. How tf did she hurt her ankle? Speaking from experience, she'd have difficulty breathing instead.
She probably fell because she twisted her ankle.

Dex-chan lover
So are we ever going to address how she was rubbing one out in those rooms in earlier chapters or no?
Pretty sure this has been basically retconed, given the only chap this actually happens in is the very first, and the rest are all confirmed misconceptions.

Supporter
So are we ever going to address how she was rubbing one out in those rooms in earlier chapters or no?
I mean it's even on the cover of the first volume. Since the lewdness decreased you can almost say the first chapter is a bait we were all happy to take. At least we didn't completely lose the lewdness and maybe we will witness sometime again in the future

Dex-chan lover
Do twisted ankles really get that swollen? That shit looked horrible! She should have stayed there with him over night! For safety!

I feel like this is the perfect amount of Lewd. I hope it doesn't go overboard again like in Ch. 1.

Do twisted ankles really get that swollen? That shit looked horrible! She should have stayed there with him over night! For safety!
Easily, as a kid I had fairly unstable ankles and a bad sprain could double my ankle’s normal size. And this cute couple will probably stop teasing us a chapter or two before it stops being published.

Users who are viewing this thread