Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Ch. 24.1

Group Leader
Author's Twitter Account

Official Link

@Mangamoz I hate you for giving me what I want, Now I can't look at a blender the same as before.

5c9f80aa9d45d85884fd3f60687cf90266.rdeep-vertical.w245.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Lol, bro be pulling gacha.

But so far: Ahh shit, here we go again. Izumi needs to stop being baited by all these fake outs. She cares about you. And if you are worried, shoot your shot. The worst she can say is no.

... Okay, that's one of the greatest lies ever told. But I'm pretty sure they worst SHE'LL say is "not yet"

Dex-chan lover
Author's Twitter Account

Official Link

@Mangamoz I hate you for giving me what I want, Now I can't look at a blender the same as before.
Damn, you're fast. I've barely finished 3 of the manga people recommended last time, and I only picked the ones that made my curiosity itch.
When you're done, how about doing some one-sentence reviews of what you've read? I'd like to know which ones you found the most interesting.

Isn't this dude way older than her?
I think they are like a couple of years apart.. he seems to be a Freshman Uni student and she might be a sophomore or senior at HS or so... so he might be like.... 18 or 19 and she might be 17 or 18? Or that's what I understood from the chapter where they "study" together.
One chapter he talks about how he needed to go to a lecture later, so he's probably only a year or so older.

She's probably a HS senior and he's probably a Uni Freshman or so who just has a job.

yup... you beat me to it! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread