Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.1

Aww... the wound heals like Call of Duty.

I hoped the story took the Far Cry 3 approach, where you snap your fingers to cure from bullet wounds, or use pliers to pull out shrapnels...hahaha

đŸ˜€

i hate how hes supposedly some #1 gamer in battles in the game, but earlier he couldnt even use a p90 becuz he hadnt bought it yet, like wtf? how are you a top player but stupid and also have no guns unlocked? not to mention you should have a butt load of cp from being the number 1 player in matches but doesnt? the writer really fcuked up when doing this, he made it seem like he was a new player but also not when it described him as loving and being addicted to the game, but also contradicts himself when he had enough cp to finally buy a better gun a few chapters back, like huh? did u just forget that he was supposedly a pro and he just lost all his stuff?

This motherfucker. "MY BODY IS MY AVATAR FROM THE GAME??????????????????"

Like dumbass, you got isekai'd in your female avatar, you LITERALLY SWITCHED AVATARS/BODIES SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE NOW. Did the author have an aneurysm when writing this chapter??

Double-page supporter
okay, mere coincidence the bodies where all still piled up for awhile
well that's boring

why do people think he was a girl before?
he was never in any female avatar
he hasn't switched bodies either he has only switched equipment
his whole "my body is the avatar" thing is him questioning his existence in a world that he isn't familiar
it's not as dumb as people are making it out to be

dude got the call of duty regeneration, you get stabbed by a knife and take it out, in five second flat you're completely fine

also @Ajith01 theres a difference between fatigue and tiredness, tiredness being more mental and fatigue being a physical thing

Users who are viewing this thread