Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.2

Okay besides that fact that he’s supposed to be hungover and that he doesn’t know the meaning of “low-key”.
He doesn’t get any info about the place he’s going?
And the lady, what kind of asshole doesn’t tell the kid she hires that he’s walking into Caligula‘s garden of ‘rape-to-death’?

Fed-Kun's army
@decaykets

exhentai? is that the one who needs to sign in before you can cadoodle your badoodles? not my type.
i want my "Splashing my daddy is the best time ever" to be unrestricted.

Fed-Kun's army
102 km/h offroad on a japanese motocross?

Also, why is this author only using japanese weapons/vehicles? (Except the P90, because the author watched Sword Art)

Aggregator gang
The "dismount by making the motorcycle go back to storage at top speed and skid to a kneeling stop, no probs man" bit...
OK, _that_ busted my "willing suspension of disbelief" big time.

Everything else, at some level I'm willing to go along with, but that... no. Just... no.

Yes, as art, it was gorgeous.
But in regard to being possible at any level, no.

I'll support an earlier comment, may not have been this chapter.
Once you adjust to it, the artwork is truly lovely in this manga.

@Wilhelm_Stenvall
Maybe... Japanese weapons/vehicles are what the mangaka is familiar with?
It is a Japanese Manga, after all.
I have no idea what the Japanese-based MMOs of this type use in re vehicles & weaponry, it's possible that some of them do focus on domestic products rather than foreign products.
If the Japanese-based MMOs do focus on Japanese originated vehicles & weaponry, then it would be appropriate for an isekai focused on someone who was playing them to do so as well.

As well as... the target audience is Japanese.
Just as things targeted at American audiences tend to talk up American products, it should be no surprise if those targeted at Japanese audiences focus on Japanese products.

MCM

102 km/h on a japanese offroad bike ? Hell yeah, you could even do it with a TW200 Enduro from 1991, hell, you can even max out at 140km/h, even with a 125cc model you could reach ~120km/h.
There are many MX/Offroad japanese bikes more powerful but I guess not all countries got these models and I dunno if Japan did the same law of power limitation for MX bikes as they did for road bikes.

Great art and design on the bike, wtf did he destroy with it ? 😂
As it was said earlier in the comments, instant stop from dismounting in the system ? You usually get a warning message in video games saying that you need to be at full stop to do that but hey, it's his manga, let the man do his thing, 'cause it's good.

Dex-chan lover
The guy is OP, I'm sure he's not worried about falling off a speeding bike 😃

Dex-chan lover
@Wilhelm_Stenvall
Also, why is this author only using japanese weapons/vehicles? (Except the P90, because the author watched Sword Art)
...He isn't, however? He started out with an MP5A2 of all things, carried a FN 57, switched to a P90. He did use an Arisaka, however. But, at least Arisakas are decent bolt-actions and it was cheaper to use. I will give you he used a Type 91, which is basically a bastardized homebrew version of the Stinger with a unique Japanese seeker head that utilizes ultraviolet and infrared seeking (that was, very briefly at the time, possibly even more advanced than the Stinger... which Japan heavily "borrowed" from). Still most of the stuff he's used has been non-Japanese.

But, I mean, as for the Kawasaki... The U.S. military uses them. The USMC has Kawasaki KLR650 motorbikes with multi-fuel engines that run on damn near anything that they use for scouting, courier services, ect. And the Army has been using Kawasakis for a while, too, IIRC.

Double-page supporter
Mc:pulls out a motercycle

Me:let me guess you can also summon a tank with enough cp

Author: ............ just accept the epicness alright?

Double-page supporter
"I don't want to draw attention to myself"
uhuh
yep
sure

Users who are viewing this thread