Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.2

Dex-chan lover
Schwarz definitely just wrecked that brick street. Does he have no regard for his fellow man!?

I dont want to stand out and have people find out about my powers. Jumps of the wall and summons a motorcycle .

Supporter
@SaggoGuilty @Weenaru @NP-3228

MC: It's okay as long as I look cool.

2nbx8hu.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That was a cobblestone street he tore up? I thought it was somebody's tiled roof.

Dex-chan lover
@Weenaru
Meh, him being unnoticed while jumping aound the rooftops can be explained with some high-tech invisibilty camo or something, he's making noise and kicking up dust, but no one can connect the dots unless they actually know him.
And the only people that does know his abilities and track record to an extent are the merchant guy and a very few handful guild staff all which should have better awareness not to carelessly step on the lion's(dragon's?) tail.

Dex-chan lover
kawasakiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. He didn't have to jump off the bike and risk breaking his bones.........

Dex-chan lover
nhentai isn't bad, but tsumino is superior.

Why is she sitting with just one buttcheek on that chair? Looks uncomfy.
D5.png

On MC's departure: What is he? Batman? Batman wouldn't say "Oh shit." that often.

writer: ok another short fast chapter here, MC agrees to make the map and heads out on a cool bike

artist:

writer: make sure to do like six pages of the bike to show off how cool it is, ok cool I'm done here, seeya next month

Can i just say i really dig the art, also, i wonder if the bike takes fuel, or the crystal currency thing.

Users who are viewing this thread