Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.1

Dex-chan lover
@Ifrittuccia

Judging by their behavior, they probably intimidate or otherwise use less than legal means to keep themselves in power.

I'm absolutely expecting them to backstab at some point.

Dex-chan lover
The thugs will be waiting in ambush in the dungeon. That's how it always end when you let go of them.

Dex-chan lover
I don't trust people that try to shake down others for their own gain. Its dirty, unwarranted, and gives our MC more reason to put a bullet in their heads.

@Redice

Need to remember, our MC has a radar, he can take damage, but has a type of regen on him. In a sense, more android than human now.

I had no expectation when I started reading this but it turns out to be kinda really good

Aggregator gang
This is like a death flag chapter right?

Oh yeah im gonna use a SPOILER TAG on my GUESS cause some bird brains cannot really tell a guess a sarcasm and a joke to a real one.

Dex-chan lover
"Let's do this!"

"In various ways."

...I don't quite get this, but I'm 80% sure that's because I've been reading a slightly-smutty LN series for a while. Someone explain what he's thinking about?

Rafflesia clan.....

in quite a few ways, that clan name is fitting. 😅

Rafflesia, the largest flower in the world, it uses it's scent of rotting flesh or dung to attract flies in order to pollinate.

Dex-chan lover
Such a good party for him. They support each other and deals with anyone that tries to make things hard on them.
But I see a flag cropping up I don't like.

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear Of course he will foil their plans with his cheats. What kind of pitiful isekai MC would he be if he didn't?

Aggregator gang
anyone else hoping to see some big guys eat crow, and some low grade mobs' daggers, and maybe a few bullets while they're at it?

Users who are viewing this thread