Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.2

something with big bullets and good enough for CQC?
NfBPodp.jpg

@3ticc5me A Desert Eagle with 50 AE bullets is better as it is faster and more convenient to reload. A shotgun also works with its versatility in ammo types being a plus (slug for big guy, pellet for many guys, incendiary for intimidation, etc.), though limited to CQC, and CQC situations are plentiful in dungeons... Why the hell isn't he using shotguns?! (for those who argue that slugs don't have the penetrative power of rifle rounds, the sheer impact itself can easily incapacitate an enemy or even kill them, similar to using warhammers and maces against knights in full-plate armor)

why oh why the nyan-nyan adventurer does not wear cat-paw gloves, nya?

I love the design of the big girl. Jesus christ just look at the details of the armor.

Looking forward to more of this, glad it wasnt dropped. Thanks for your hard work!

Fed-Kun's army
Good things come to those who wait, and I guess I have to wait for more. It's ok tho

Contributor
Really this series needs what they took from it, that is it's romance. 🤨

Dunno why they steal in so many series the romance out of it, to ruin their profit? To make it get axed? Hmmm... all this + to make it some levels dumber, so that they are being able to call it shounen! 😱

After finishing this chapter I had the same face as the main character on the last panel... I have No idea why... what? who? where and when!?

Thanks for the translation honestly he has to go up to a weapon that shoots 7.62 or higher he either has to use his SCAR or maybe use a shotgun but I want to see him use a FN FAL, Galil or maybe a rifle again like an SKS either way looking forward to next chapter.

@Pengu1777 - First, thanks to you and everyone else involved in your releases. About the wait time, I would be lying if I said I didn't want more, and more, and more, but any speed is better than none, and irl stuff should take priority, imo. I also think it's important not to push too much, rushing to please the fans, while wonderful in some ways, can make it easy for some to 'burnout' or just lose interest, etc., when doing it like this. Oh and I didn't mean that to sound like telling any tlers/groups how to do anything, just to point it out to other fans basically. Yes I want releases like so many others, but asking for too much can be somewhat... nearsighted (not to mention occasionally 'greedy'/rude/whatever depending on how/when/why its done,) at least imo.

Sorry, maybe a bit... preachy or whatever, but I wanted express my thanks, and say something after seeing your post about reasons for the 'delay.' I absolutely love that people take the time to do this, and even more so when they actually strive for quality, schedules, and the like. Oh and I also wasn't saying any of this about any specific fans/comments here, I just know that it's something that crops up anywhere from time to time.

Anyway, looking forward to the future, you have my (and many others obviously lol) gratitude, you guys do great work 👍

Users who are viewing this thread