Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.1

Double-page supporter
@Solaz I'm not sure how expensive the armored vehicle initial cost was but if he intends to use it as a base he takes in and out of his inventory it's a one time cost. The expense would be in the consumables like gas to move it or ammunition for any turrets it's armed with. Although he may have to replace the battery for using the lights inside the vehicle? It may have some kind of generator to work those electric lamps on the desk inside it.

Dex-chan lover
@trilling to me this has the feeling of the "pose the 3d models and basically trace over em" feel. The big one that used to do this extensively was Gantz.

I am incredibly surprised he left the truck there. what if a monster shows up and they attack it and destroy it? im sure the repairs arnt cheap.

@Mojo i may be mistaken, but i think things like power come from "magic", things like gas would likely be an expense through his system though.

This chapter also seemed super short, feels like half of its missing, at minimum(edit: derp, it seems to be a half chapter by the numbers, still once a month release? is this up to date or is it the translation group that releases it like this?). Art seems to be worse then i remember as well. wonder if the author is sick or something.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the artist uses a lot of 3d models and reference images for backgrounds and objects, similar to Gantz. It works pretty well with the superflat shading, but there are clearly some panels where he reused the same background image.

Double-page supporter
@jessiej The raws are on chapter 20, that just came out 5 days ago, and are released every month or 5 weeks or so. The scans are almost caught up to that, but I would be more concerned with the scanlation group even continuing the series at all in light of the fact the website got DCMA'd. They may just break up and stop all translating all together.

Aggregator gang
you didn't expect there could be a safe zone on the first floor? I can understand that I guess, if other dungeons never have em on the first floor it eventually becomes perceived as normal...but over the years adventurers extensively explored AND MAPPED the areas leading up to and even beyond that safe zone you just found, but no one EVER before him bothered to check that specific path so you never knew there was a safe zone there...really? REALLY?...

@mojo depends on what they got DMCAd for. if its for one series, easy enough to drop it. but if its not even available in the USA, not much reason to drop it, they could also go the seemingly acceptable route and only host the 5 most recent chapters to help current readers but prevent new readers from reading there and forcing them to buy it instead.

MD@Home
@Liquidxlax Since when is newton a suitable unit for a punch?? A punch is a deposition of kinetic energy, and energy has the unit of joules! You need to perform work (read: expend energy) to deform material, even plastically so. In this case, also fast enough so that inertia of the plate becomes effective (read: approach the speed of sound in the metal) at localising the deformation to produce such a circular dent rather than long creases streaking radially from the central dent. More likely than not, the artist has not enough sense of scale of terminal ballistics to tell that a localised dent like this wouldn't just be a dent but a pen hole of a tank round (even a duff and blunt one, like a cannonball) with a lot more damage and effect around it.

let's hope he could put the armory-car back to the inventory-space. 😆
otherwise, "Geronimo....!" *jumping through exit-gate*

Dex-chan lover
@Solaz

Looks like he is only using it as a safespace so no need for fuel. He already said it was quite old (Took a bit of googling but turns out that it is a 'AEC Armoured Command Vehicle' from the second world war.) So it is likely dirtcheap as well.

Dex-chan lover
She didn't apologise. I know she might have done this to defend someone, but considering they weren't armed at the time, nor did the vehicle seem to be moving at all, the correct action would have been to retreat.

Either way, no matter how cheap it was. I would be grandly annoyed if my completely unscratched vehicle was suddenly bent by an impulsive idiot.

Dex-chan lover
@trilling @Okthen @IMACOP @cullinaire
Wonderful "art" indeed! There's even a color version...
castelsantangelo.png

Ironically, in the same chapter (15.1) they had the MC commenting "I'll just trace it, no one will ever know"

Wonderful! New chapter. 😍
I really do like this mangas art style. What do you guys think?
For example the characters faces look unique when compared to the characters of other mangas.

@Beregorn

Sure he traces or just outright copies backgrounds, but who does not do that these days. What I'm talking about is the characters.

Users who are viewing this thread