Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.4

nah its simple how he is not an efficient combatant because he is a noob try put snake there i bet a pistol and a knife is enough for him

Fed-Kun's army
People are arguing about the ammo costs, but I'm here wondering how he managed to start running up to, leaping over, and landing on the bosses head when earlier he was in critical condition and he couldn't move his suit, then proceeded to use the same critically damaged suit to rip off that face armor. Also I understand the author had him sprint up to the boss so he could draw that face armor ripping scene, but why did it seem like shooting bullets was pointless? The author made it seem like the AP rounds we're going to win the day because of the massive damage they caused, then a few pages later the damage just doesn't exist.

These last few chapters have been wildly inconsistent.

@smokedcheese: True that. Honestly, I kinda gave up having to rationalize the MC's actions / story consistency. I assumed the story proceeded the way it is just because author wanted to draw / splice in "epic/cool" scenes.

@definitionofinsanity: Well, you made some valid points. Just to put some benefit of the doubt, the MC probably can use all those stuff in the beginning bcoz of leftover CPs from before isekai'd? Then, he used all of them and so this current fight he has no more CP? Regardless, whether true or not, MC is stupid in any case so best just take it in stride.

Bonus point: In games, characters that use magic usually have high points in INT. Since, MC cannot use magic, that means he has low INT hence his stupidity? 😜

Aggregator gang
this man has been farming in the dungeon for months but runs out of CP after 2 AP mags???

@definitionofinsanity every wondered why before he "both the Stinger missiles and Crysis-Esque suit before he was farming tons of crystals/CP in the labyrinth by himself" was just the time when he got transported there? He had bought those stuff before he got transported, and had some to spare in his storage and used them till they lasted in that boss battle. And, he did grind a ton of CP at another labyrinth but seeing them on the last chapters, they were only a few thousand while the other OP suits in the Shop costs hundreds of thousands of CP; perhaps even some millions.

Dex-chan lover
@VanJosh
was just the time when he got transported there? He had bought those stuff before he got transported, and had some to spare in his storage

1.) He was worried about ammunition costs and how to afford it when seeing how much it required for ammunition and guns, so no. He had SOME CP when he came to this world, but if he was already concerned about running out immediately it obviously wasn't as huge as you imply it.
2.) He bought the guns beforehand, yes, and already had a Stinger... FIM-92s, however, use missiles as ammunition both in real life and in the system and are both incredibly fucking expensive. Hence why he didn't want to use them and instead relied on a FUCKING BOLT-ACTION RIFLE at the time until half his party was wiped because he wanted to save money.

And, he did grind a ton of CP at another labyrinth
Afterwards. Yes.

they were only a few thousand while the other OP suits in the Shop costs hundreds of thousands of CP; perhaps even some millions.
Irrelevant. The people are saying that it costs CP to use and repair these suits as reason being why despite farming in the other labyrinth for over a day non-stop that he suddenly instantly ran out of CP. I point out that he saved those groups of kids and used a ABSOLUTE FUCKLOAD of ammunition, grenades, AND the Crysis-like armor BEFORE he got a ton of crystals.

INCONSISTENT AF.

Dex-chan lover
Cause of Death : Suffocated by Hugging
Perpetrators : Schwartz' Harem.

to be real tho, he needs to grind a whole lot of CP... or he should somehow build a contraption to use as an efficient farming method so he could replenish a constant supply.

@WinchanI don't think so i think that the boss will drop big/huge crystals that will let him recover his lost CP and some

Dex-chan lover
@jackty89 Unless the crystals are big enough that they have an actual value for everyone and they don't want to see him just eat them.
(In which case he'd get money and could trade in for the crystals that basically only he finds useful, but it's still a prolonged danger time.)
(And they might let him eat them anyway, because of his contributions and because they can't heal him any other way and because he's generally more useful if he has some CP)

"Oh boy, this room gives me the creeps, we better prepare ourselves before going in to fight whatever gatekeeper is there. Except for me, of course. I'm gonna use the same weapon and no extra armor, even though I don't think I can fight whatever is in there. Jeepers, look at that huge thing, our party's best magic attacks barely did anything. Should I change into my super ultra deluxe OP armor and maybe one of my many high powered futuristic weapons or rocket launchers? Golly no! I'm gonna keep using this dinky battle rifle that is proven not to do much against this terrifying enemy. Mercy me, why isn't this working as well as I'd hoped?"

There's a line between conserving CP and being suicidal. MC is clearly sick of life. Also, does he need to repurchase every weapon he takes out after putting it back into the system? I thought the point was that he was an experienced player with a shitload of weapons and armors. Does he really not have any sort of stockpile of ammunition? I kinda feel like we'd know better if the MC is super retarded or only regular level retarded if we knew how much CP ammunition actually costs.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeeaah, that thing's not dead yet is it? Welp. I hope they live so they can beat the shit out of the MC for holding back in the fight when they eventually see what he can whip out later.

Dex-chan lover
@Anreon I think everything he uses costs CP. So taking a gun out, putting it back, and taking it out again means he pays the CP cost twice. It's been a while so I could be wrong. I'm not surprised he didn't have enough CP for his special equipment since he summoned an APC the previous day.

Ahh I'm happy he didn't lose any party members this time, that battle was intense!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@HfUfH
Timeskip happened after he farmed, we dont know what happened between the time he farmed CP to when he took the job as a mapmaker

Users who are viewing this thread