Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.4

How did he... WHat the fuck happened to his cp again? He got like 2 guns

Didn't he say he was practically drowning in the stuff only a little while ago as well? Pretty sure two guns and some ammo aren't gonna be more expensive than spartan armour Mk. 69

Fed-Kun's army
You can't kill me because I have friends who I almost let die because I'm stingy and more than a little thick

Dex-chan lover
@123hamster nah look at how many of the crystals he sold after 12.3, you’re forgetting how he’s unable to use elemental crystals. Regular crystals aren’t that don’t spawn that often because of the other elements. Even while replenishing cp, he would end up using more on the harder enemies, not to mention that he probably shares his loot with his group.

Dex-chan lover
You have been crushed to death by boob armor, would you like to reload from the most recent checkpoint?

"His suit takes cp to repair itself"

If that shit takes more cp than an armoured tank, get the fucking armoured tank
Or the goddamn crisis suit
or the oneshot launcher
or ANYTHING ELSE

Cause if you trying to be stingy costs more than just using something cheap AND effective, your'e a fucking idiot and you deserve whatever happens to you. He ran out of CP after getting hit 2 times. Could've prevented the whole thing by just growing a brain

It was so damn cringey. His beta armor held on but at what cost...

CP is such an unfortunate cross-translation for English readers. I crack up every time I read it.

@Saklas Cops coming in to take everyone's cp be like
AllDishonestHornedtoad-size_restricted.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Big_Boss
He is dumb as fuck. And he was literally drowning in crystals/CP earlier. Don't forget: this guy was busting out the Crysis-esque suits and Stinger missiles BEFORE he gathered all those crystals. Which means either the writer is using plot convenience/forgot (most likely) or this guy is EVEN MORE RETARDED THAN WE THOUGHT and spent it all on shit like that command vehicle just to draw maps in peace with. Which I sincerely hope isn't the case.

But if you're trying to say he isn't retarded because plot contrivance... Well... I dunno what to tell you. Because he still is and was.

@Rheeve
That's even more damningly stupid for him to not resort to using the right weapons for the job if SOME-FUCKING-HOW repairing and healing costs multitudes more than even Stinger missiles and/or armored command vehicles. If it's cheaper to fire a missile and end the fight unharmed than it is to literally run out of crystals/money from getting hit, then I'm no economic strategist, but the answer seems pretty fucking clear to me what's a better alternative.

Dex-chan lover
@VanJosh
There's a huge problem with that argument: the dude was using both the Stinger missiles and Crysis-esque suit before he was farming tons of crystals/CP in the labyrinth by himself. So... If he could do that BEFORE he got all that money... Why the fuck did it suddenly go "POOF!" and disappear? And why was he still trying to save money by using weaponry sparingly?

Oh, it's because this is inconsistent AF and the protagonist fits the name of being a stupid FPS player.

Power Uploader
There's a huge problem with that argument: the dude was using both the Stinger missiles and Crysis-esque suit before he was farming tons of crystals/CP in the labyrinth by himself. So... If he could do that BEFORE he got all that money... Why the fuck did it suddenly go "POOF!" and disappear? And why was he still trying to save money by using weaponry sparingly?

Oh, it's because this is inconsistent AF and the protagonist fits the name of being a stupid FPS player.
@definitionofinsanity, Because every bullet he shoots costs money, just like in real life. Some are less expensive, some are moer expensive, and he has no time to collect all the crystals, which he yet needs to transfer into cp, and not all crystals work for him, only the most usual ones, without any properties.

Dex-chan lover
People crying about him having no cp but Forget they are in this dungeon since days / weeks and each bullets cost CP (even if i do think that the cp consume is really random like the véhicle cost cp every time he summon it or did he buy it so he can summon it when he want ?)

Dex-chan lover
@Big_Boss
Because every bullet he shoots costs money, just like in real life. Some are less expensive, some are moer expensive, and he has no time to collect all the crystals, which he yet needs to transfer into cp, and not all crystals work for him, only the most usual ones, without any properties.

Baseless argument: he was able to afford ammunition just fine even before he started earning massive amounts of crystals/CP. Again, THIS GUY WAS BUSTING OUT SUPER ARMORS AND STINGER MISSILES BEFORE HE EVEN FARMED CRYSTALS. So argument rejected.

@MiiaBestWaifu
See above.

Power Uploader
Baseless argument: he was able to afford ammunition just fine even before he started earning massive amounts of crystals/CP. Again, THIS GUY WAS BUSTING OUT SUPER ARMORS AND STINGER MISSILES BEFORE HE EVEN FARMED CRYSTALS. So argument rejected.
@definitionofinsanity, what he was able to do before has nothing to do with what he does rn, his job is literally cartography this dungeon as fast as possible, he had like half a day without party to get any cp, while before he was exploring dungeon and getting used to new rules of world he got into, if you want spoiler:
Next arc will show him making some budget for future needs.

Dex-chan lover
@Big_Boss
what he was able to do before has nothing to do with what he does rn
What is this sophistry? He was able to fire ammunition before without a massive supply of crystals/CP, yet you want to move goalposts. You are the one that came in here talking about the cost of ammunition. I don't give two fucks if he's picking flowers, drawing maps or drawing dicks in the mud. The point is he's always been able to afford ammunition even with a slight amount of "CP." That he now somehow ran out of. Despite not utilizing super armors. Or super weapons. He's literally using less ammunition, abilities and lower tiered weaponry than he did BEFORE HE HAD A MASSIVE SUPPLY OF CP. (Phrasing!) Your argument does not compute.

Had be been breaking out super armors or just going through ammunition like crazy (and, no, he hasn't, he both fired a shitload of P90 ammo, grenades and used super armors saving kids before farming crystals), I'd be inclined to agree. But he hasn't. And while vehicles do cost CP and we don't know how much the armored command vehicle costs... if he did spend a ton on that it just goes to show how fucking stupid he is with spending it (or not). Which is my entire argument.

what he was able to do before has nothing to do with what he does rn
That must be very far in the future since
I read ahead in the WN past the point where he started talking with god/the administrator about his situation and that still wasn't a thing yet.

Power Uploader
@definitionofinsanity
He's literally using less ammunition, abilities and lower tiered weaponry than he did BEFORE HE HAD A MASSIVE SUPPLY OF CP. (Phrasing!) Your argument does not compute.
He dropped p90, and now using primaly SCAR H or whatever model of scar it was, bigger caliber, and literally in this fight he pulls a AP bullets.
That must be very far in the future since
You talking about message that he will get after this arc from unknown person? Because he will only start farming in dungeon that he will head to.

Users who are viewing this thread