Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.4

@Anreon thats exactly what i was thinking!!! what the heck kind of player is he?? it literally said in the early chapters that he was #1 in battles, so he should have a bunch of weapons and armours right? but he seems to never use them, seems to use guns that arent CQB which is weird u would think a veteran like himself would know what gun to use and what not to use, but this guy is continuously underprepared or not really showing a veteran like mentality. the writer of this is shit, cant even be consistent with the being a veteran or total noob with all the guns or none at all, why not just go with the futuristic stuff at the start, im sure theres mid to long range futuristic guns and CQB futuristic guns that he could have ready at all times. but doesnt, same for the armours.

Dex-chan lover
"Is this... The Promised Isekai Harem!?"

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Schwartz, you absolute madlad, you did it. You finally entered the realm of the Isekai Harem Protagonists.

Dex-chan lover
I get that the whole combat points thing is to avoid having the MC be too overpowered, and I'm okay with it. But it almost looks like his inventory doesn't store ammo or something like that. One would assume that he would have at the very least a few hundred rounds of each calibre at his disposal, but apparently he needs to buy the ammo for the weapon he is holding at any given moment, and once it goes back to his inventory the ammo is gone. Like fuck, I expected he would take out the MPADS and shoot at least a single rocket or something.

Aggregator gang
@kremil but thats bs, the MC has been farming in the dungeon for God knows how long, and he just had enough disposable CP that he could buy an armored vehicle to use as a tent. there is no way that he ran out of CP this fast

Contributor
Our savior is alive but severely wounded! Quick, let's all dogpile on him to say thanks!

> Gore, people dying

Alright this looks real

> Harem, power of friendship

Alright nevermind

Users who are viewing this thread