Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.4

Dex-chan lover
@herz No, dude. Walls. Their armors are enhanced and their STR are over the top. Those aren't human flesh anymore, those are concrete walls.

Dex-chan lover
so is the boss 'dead' dead or just in the phase of shifting to its next form? can't believe all they had to do was remove the mask, and suddenly it become weak ass vulnerable.

Wait WTF? In Chapter 9.3 he pull out a rocket launcher before he can farm crystals. In Chapter 10 everything he killed in Dungeon turn to Crystals, and by Chapter 12.2 he got so much he can't even carry back.

Now you are telling me he ran out of BP 30 seconds into the boss fight with crappy guns? After all the mobs he killed along the way? Did he drop his brain and forgot to pick up ammos? Or did the author forgot how the ammo system work?

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought he was going to have to break out the Warframe

Apparently, his use of high-caliber weapons and bullets against that boss had costed him so much CP the low-level CP from the fodders weren't enough. What an unbalanced dungeon then.

That boss monster looks like a hollowfied berserker from fate series with the power of bankai sword from bleach

Dex-chan lover
For the MC to use weapons he actually needed a pretty hefty amount of CP from the start. He was only really able to get this far due to the purchase of crystals without elements and the crystals from random monsters here and there. Note that he was never really able to get that many regular crystals because of the different elements and that the conversion rate isn't actually that great. He had to sell the loot from other mobs so he can convert them into the crystals that he was able to use if you guys cant remember. MC wasnt really able to sustain off mob farming without trading.

Dex-chan lover
why is the body still standing? I don't like when "dead bodies" stay standing. He bought so many of those clear crystals. I'm surprised tat those are basically all gone. he probably has some regular rounds

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo
wait, you mean, you never stock up on your backup weapon ammo before isekai'd, or did all of the ammo disappears after isekai'd?
If I remember it correctly, the first time he got isekai'd he said he still have some CP in hands, which probably meant not all his asset is being transferred with him to isekai. He is indeed a dummy though, it's in the title lol.

Dex-chan lover
the credits is pretty expensive, don't you guys remember that a lots of crystal only converted to few magazine worth of ammo

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how long until this gets an anime adaption. Feels like one that would do well enough. Probably really well if it actually gets a good production value to it. Like WIT or Ufotable or so.

Dex-chan lover
That's what you get, hard-ass armor in the face lmao.
Friendship? what's that, all you need is to nuke the boss at encounter but too bad you didn't lmao.

Dex-chan lover
The power of friendship huh? I didn't know we were going Fairy Tail now.

Users who are viewing this thread