Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.2

Thank you very much for your work and merry Christmas to all of you too! But these faces... I don't know if I love them or hate them xD

Dex-chan lover
If the guy's only third in line, that means there's at least two other people who'd like to see him dead.

That could be a good start for MC.

Dex-chan lover
It's a first for a manga to show cartography as the OP skill that was in the past, I'm kinda excited to see where this goes.

Group Leader
@TanithG
Actually, the mapping skill is far more important in the medieval world. We've been spoiled by having accurate roadmaps and GPS. I believe another isekai manga called "Saikyou no Shokugyou wa Yuusha Demo Kenja Demo Naku Kanteishi (Kari) Rashii Desu yo?" emphasizes just how important it is to know where you are and where you are going in the first 3 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation :)

This manga is good, the MC isnt a one man army (we just saw that hes not the type of MC who can just do everything by himself, even on a weak labyrinth, unlike what we can say about most isekais) and isnt just a dumbass who shows no common knowledge at all (surprisingly you see a lot of those on 'third time reincarnation' mangas...). Its normal that his presence and powers will change the world here and there slowly, but most powerfull MCs are pushed by the plot all the time and never have much of a brain themselves.

Id love if you continued translating it, but even if you dont, have my thanks for those chapters. Merry Christmas.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the MC has the power to annihilate an entire kingdom by himself...

I guess he's too much of a good ol' boy.

Double-page supporter
Just kill them? Fucking waste them when nobody is looking, nobody would miss wastes of space like that.

Dex-chan lover
@HaikenEdge you do realize his power depends on crystals which he has only found as tiny bits. He would need to buy a fuck load of them and therefore need loads of money. Lets not forget he is in a world with a different culture and doesn't see all we see. He doesn't have the power to destroy a kingdom as of now and I don't see it for a long while.

@kilmeister
A fictional guild with fantasy women would be a dream harem-like paradise.
A guy joining a fully-female workplace in reality would usually face a hell on earth situation where he get bullied, mocked and abused regularly until he quit.

Double-page supporter
The art is so good, why did they make the MC look like such a goddamn manuke

Power Uploader
Well, it's not exactly ending of arc I would say, there is like 1 or 2 parts to it, I think, at least in LN there was a little bit of spicy thing after this.
Thanks for translation!

Dex-chan lover
you misspelt hegemony. unless you're making some sort of hedge-related pun here that i'm missing.

Users who are viewing this thread