Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.2

Dex-chan lover
Just whip out a sniper rifle and off the fellow when no one's looking. Third in line? All the more reason. You should never let rot fester.

Double-page supporter
OK, this chapter was good and for the first time the MC wasn't dumb, i am surprised

Dex-chan lover
For a stupid guy, he done good this time around... hope he doesn't turn to the evil side after all this...

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the all-lady party is both nobility as well as backed by them. And it’s always SOP to send in adventurers to new dungeons to assess until the heavy hitters are needed. The Rafflesia people really aren’t doing anything out of the ordinary. Though it was smart not to be involved further in their power struggle. As for further developments:
MC is dead in home world; he was to be the boss of this dungeon but was rescued by a benign presence. He creates an alternate persona that fully uses his abilities along with a Deadpool kind of skin on his face. He aids the merchant in a power struggle that was pretty good, then becomes a bodyguard for Rally as she attends her noble training. Since he’s there for good, he starts to pursue Ashley.

if anyone read LN or so...
could ya give some spoilers ? (use spoiler tags)
just like where this is gonna go... and whats gonna happen...

Since raw get released a bit too slow...

Dex-chan lover
@IMACOP LMFAOOOO man I soooooo wish he would do that, those dumbasses have already become an enemy to MC, gota kill the roach b4 it spreads ffs

Dex-chan lover
@omegadragon

It's supposed to be confusing. All the people who raided the dungeon and reached the core were expecting a boss, but it never appeared. It'll almost certainly have significance in the story later, but for now, it's a mystery.

Fed-Kun's army
@RedRoyce The webnovel is actually different from the manga. And the webnovel itself.. is well.. pretty lacking. I would say stick to the manga version. All in all, its better than the webnovel so far.

Users who are viewing this thread