Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.2

Err MC my man... You do have AM Sniper Rifle in you inventory right?? Just use them, bullet is cheap, only need magic stones to pay for it. Nobility ? Prince ? they are compost if they die don't mean anything... maybe it's gonna start a war, but you can do it stealth, take few days off, track them and do the job while he in his home and come back.

BTW this manga is very detail heavy.. hope the artist not exhausted cause of it :D

@marcyvq cause the title maybe?? xD

Thanks for update

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Aggregator gang
Fun, thanks for -even if just temporarily- picking it up. It's just before where I'd given up on the WN (reasons of both pacing and translation quality) so this better version's quite a treat.

Contributor
They should continue translating/scanalating it, i mean, why the heck, why not right?

Contributor
@gagegageha sniper rifle are pointless if he have that armor that helps with recoil and aim... Just use a 50cal machine gun, you can snipe with those better than dedicated snipers, with a stronger ammo, and can burst when you really need to.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I don't know why MC don't just put a Stealth armor or something and snipes those buffons in the head

Dex-chan lover
Haha, fucked both ways when you got no little crystals left , MC-kun.

This manga killing me with curiosity, i want to read the novel, anybody know which chapter this in novel?

Dex-chan lover
Well, if I were him, I choose neither
Both faction goes for the same goal, it just the method they use are different

Users who are viewing this thread